1. 1. Should BruceyBoyo be MAJ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: BruceyBoyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6828556

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks (and a day)

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Chief Max 1K11

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Throughout my time as Lieutenant and Captain I have consistently tried my best to make a positive impact on the department and server whenever I'm on. While I don't need to actively take control of every single situation, I keep an eye on everything related to PD and make sure everything that is primarily within our jurisdiction is handled - prisoners transported, cadets trained, tactical perimeters built and secured - by myself if necessary, as well as that the rules are being followed by our officers.

While command's job sometimes requires stepping in, drawing a hard line and giving out stern warnings and even punishments, we should also be trying hard to avoid things escalating to that point. Our job is not just about punishing and restricting PD, but about supporting the department and its officers. I try to patrol with and offer useful advice to fellow officers on duty, gently correct them if they make a mistake and also take a mental note of who's driving properly, doing PT, active on radio and other signs of possible promotion candidates. This is especially becoming more important now that meetings late at night, when I tend to play, have become rarer, as many officers playing then aren't able to attend meetings nor see many command and thus have relatively few opportunities to be promoted. I also look for supervisors who train frequently as candidates for promotion, which I would be able to do myself for sergeants were I to be promoted to Major. I also am always willing to listen to other officers' concerns or issues, as while I may not be able to help them with every problem, everyone deserves a chance to be heard, even OFCs. When it comes to dealing with situations I apply both any relevant rules or SOPs and my own logic and reasoning to come to the best possible solution.

My experience and leadership skills are further shown by my accomplishments in SCO19, where I am currently also a member of low command as well as FTO command and the head of the TRO (Marksman) specialty. In this capacity I have written the bulk of the TRO handbook, as well as being credited as a co-writer of the current SCO19 FTO handbook. My achievements in SCO19 and its FTO department show my leadership, my ability to teach and mentor people and my maturity and trustworthiness. Even though I'm in some other departments such as SCO19, I still make sure to put in plenty of time on PD and I'm always ready and willing to swap to PD if something needs taken care of in PD (and I'm not already doing something important like training). I welcome all feedback on my performance in all departments, both positive and negative, as I seek to be the best I can be.

For all the reasons stated above I believe that I have shown the maturity, understanding and experience required for the position of Major. Whether you agree or not, I thank you for taking the time to read my application and for your feedback.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

34 minutes ago, Herrman said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Well mannered and easy to speak to

-Knows what he is doing and is overall a great command member

Good luck Brucey!

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Herrman said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

Good luck Brucey!

Massive +Support

This guy deserves Major

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 2/7/2021 at 12:12 AM, Valentino said:

+support

very Good command member

spent enough time at his rank

Always keeps a good mindset

very nice guy over all and would make a great MAJ

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 2/7/2021 at 12:39 AM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

- Active

-Extremely well-mannered and professional

-Trusted command member

-Always helping enlisted

Good application also!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support

- Very Active Command Member

- Very Professional and Mature While On Duty

- Very Trusted and Good Command Member

- Always Willing to help

- Very Helpful Command Member

- Easy To Speak To

Good Luck Brucey!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

5 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Experienced

-Very Professional

-Very Mature

I think Brucey is well capable of holding the rank of Major and is deserving of it too.

Good Luck

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 2/7/2021 at 2:28 AM, Herrman said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

Good luck Brucey!

Was an amazing person on SCP:RP, got to the rank of MSGT I think.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif