Dragon's Trail Moderator Application - Denied

dragonnite88

What is your in-game name?: Dragon

What is your steam name?: Dragonnite88

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:213369867

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have had experience in other moderator jobs in darkrp so i know the ropes and know what each couple letters mean. I wish i had proof but i didnt take a screen shot or photo.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly a month ago

What date did you make your forums account? 2 weeks ago roughly

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I got one yesterday cause i wasnt paying attention to my NLRimage.thumb.png.249355ab45387f8c5439351d31d78b68.png

Have you donated? Yes i have donated $40

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not currently but i was a bit ago

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes i have read it

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i deserve this rank because i would just be starting out and i want to prove that i can do a good job before i get a higher rank. I can easily do the job and make sure that i can solve as many problems as i can. If i see a ticket when im not on admin, i will switch over to admin and solve the case, and then i would go back to what i was doing before. I have had experience so the job is gonna be much easier for me then someone who is starting out fresh. I would be a great person for the job because since i have had experience before, i can easily do the job and am pretty trustworthy. When something happens im not going to lie to get myself out of something, if i get hired i will not let you guys down.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag him and ask the other person for proof of the MRDM and if they send the proof then they will get the punishment they deserve. but before i ban them i would ungag them and ask them why they did it, if they comply then great and if they continue to curse at me then i would ask a higher up to ban him

Edited by dragonnite88
I didnt know that trail mods couldnt ban on this server

-Support

Low forums activity, plus grammar mistakes made through-out application. 

Q16: Major mistakes made in your answer. 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

-support

Did not bother to read the staff guidelines before applying, as shown in the edits. Application is extremely basic compared to other applicants. No consideration or effort asserted to proof read his/she's work ("trail"). Low forum and game activity, I have never seen you on before in my year of playing on this community.

osu! achiever? I don't know

12 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

Did not bother to read the staff guidelines before applying, as shown in the edits. Application is extremely basic compared to other applicants. No consideration or effort asserted to proof read his/she's work ("trail"). Low forum and game activity, I have never seen you on before in my year of playing on this community.

I have never seen you, but still -support for the rest

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

13 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Low forums activity, plus grammar mistakes made through-out application. 

Q16: Major mistakes made in your answer. 

13 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

The last question isn’t answered correctly, usage of logs isn’t mentioned, neither is the issuing of a warn and issue of the subsequent ban by an admin+ mentioned.

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

18 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
-All reasons above
-Replying to own application/Arguing in replies.

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."