Harryplays Staff Application- Denied

Harryplays

Should I become staff?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Accepted

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Purge PVT Harry 8765 | Naval Crewman Harry | Harryplays

What is your steam name?: Harryplays

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:434786800

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have. On many servers. As a moderator Admin and Superadmin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 27/01/20

What date did you make your forums account? Today. I thought I had one but I apparently didn't

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? TM

Have you read the staff guidelines at: I will read it actively

You will be tested on it: Okay

Timezone: GMT / I live in the UK

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the rank as I'm a very helpful person. I will listen to what others have to say and never silence others. (Unless its VERY important). I think i deserve it also because I have always had a passion for being apart of a staff team and I think I would make a great addition. I may not be as well known as the others but I'm getting there. Also I'm super nice and I wouldn't class my self as being the most active person on the server but I'm active. I also know a lot of ULX commands and is quick to react when a command is needed

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? For the cursing I would depending on what it is Just towards me I would Verbally warn them. If they were to carry on I would call a Moderator + to jail them for 600 seconds And I would then warn the person for Disrespect towards a player / staff. If it was homophobic I would warn them and Ask a Admin + to ban them for 1 week. And for the mass rdm I would I would warn them and tell a Admin + to ban them for 5 days.

Edited by Harryplays

4 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

- Have never seen you before

- No forums activity

- Very new to the server

- Named the poll "Accept" ??

Still, good luck!

I've never really seen you on and from what I been told, you're a bit rude. Sorry, but Goodluck!

Edited by Novah
  • Gaminglight Love 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

-SUPPORT
-No forums activity
-Very new to the server
-A Bit Rude from what i've experienced
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

23 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

- Have never seen you before

- No forums activity

- Very new to the server

- Name of the poll used to say "Accept" ??

Still, good luck!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

Imma do this for Myself and the SMT

Due to reasons that I cannot explain over forums if you wanna know Discord: (Harryplays#5244)

But I have recently been banned from the discord due to a reason as I've said I cannot say over forum but yeh if you wanna know there's my discord
DENIED.