13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should become the CMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT VCMDR RR7

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the commander of DT Because I want to make DT one of the best battalions on the server. In doing so i would make sure that DT has a good relation with over battalions and also hold SIM's to see how we can work together. I also want to hold trainings for the battalion and work on the skills people will need within DT and elsewhere. Since i have Been in DT i have learned how to get things done effectively while being correct so i will show all the DT how to do it as well. Also i want to become commander because i want to be an inspiration to the current and future DT so they have something they can work hard for.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At this time I have 4 weeks on the server 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the DT CMDR is to oversee the entire battalion and make sure that everything in running smoothly and have no problems. Another purpose is when any event is going on you are there giving out orders to other DT as well as havoc that you need cover or assisting another trooper detain any enemy's they capture. The commander is also someone that makes sure that there is a good chain of command for the Troopers. Finally the commander's Purpose also is to make sure that all the troops within the battalion are fit for their positions they are given and overall fit for the battalion 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been in DT for quiet sometime now and i feel that i have gained the respect of my fellow DT Troops. I also have done trainings and done SIM's  with DT and other battalions to see how well we can work together on the battlefield. Since i have joined DT I have been on everyday to make sure i can assist people or help out with something. I have also been making sure if people need to be trained for marksmen or heavy i have been getting it done. Finally i have been encouraging people to do tryouts not so we can have more people but so i an have people who can do them when i cant or unavailable.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online from 3pm-12am weekdays  (GMT)

Also 10am - 1 or 2 am on weekends (GMT)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes i have 2 which were for failrp and KTAP but both were from July last year and i have learnt from my mistakes 

Edited by River

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+SUPPORT
-Super Active
-Trust Worthy
-Nice guy
-Respectful
I would Love to see you as commander! Good luck.

• Like 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

20 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT
-Super Active
-Trust Worthy
-Nice guy
-Respectful

Ey if you get Commander Dont dissapoint me my guy lmao +Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 2/1/2021 at 11:42 AM, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT
-Super Active
-Trust Worthy
-Nice guy
-Respectful

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 2/1/2021 at 2:13 PM, HeadHuntingSniper said:

+Support
Great Activity
Great Skill
Knowledge of DT
Nice Guy
Trustworthy

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 2/1/2021 at 10:42 AM, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT
-Super Active
-Trust Worthy
-Nice guy
-Respectful

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟