Ban Request on Lucifer- Denied

Pooders

1. Your In-game: Commander Pooders

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460098701

3. The player's name in-game: MO lieutenant Lucifer 

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):  N/A

5. What did the player do: Mass RDM/ARDM (two pages of logs worth)

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):unknown.png

unknown.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: I honestly am not sure but a ban maybe

8. Any extra information: Holo the Wise witnessed this happen (also Due note that this was a Advance search and it does not show his name)

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• Manager

This was a sort of special mini event. I secretly injected him with a sort of drug that made him crazy and small, which in turn made him started to act out (RP). This was all part of a secret mini event. Yes people complained he was too small to kill so I scaled him back up so he was easier to kill. Those logs are also logged. 

I believe this was the time we were by the blackjack area and gambling. If that was not it then I am not sure what the above report is referring to.

51 minutes ago, Max said:

This was a sort of special mini event. I secretly injected him with a sort of drug that made him crazy and small, which in turn made him started to act out (RP). This was all part of a secret mini event. Yes people complained he was too small to kill so I scaled him back up so he was easier to kill. Those logs are also logged. 

I believe this was the time we were by the blackjack area and gambling. If that was not it then I am not sure what the above report is referring to.

There is still a rule about the whole not doing rogue trooper events such as this for the same reason.
Also in MOTD "You are not to go rogue nor use it as an excuse to kill people"

either way idk how to react to it

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

image.png.37d816c63662cfaf426bc361c73f4945.png
I understand it may have been an event but there is a clear rule in the MOTD saying do not Riot or Revolt its also a rule in the GM Guidelines to never make a trooper go rouge. 2 Rules were broken in this scenario on both sides (The Event Hosts Side and The Troopers Side)

6 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

image.png.37d816c63662cfaf426bc361c73f4945.png
I understand it may have been an event but there is a clear rule in the MOTD saying do not Riot or Revolt its also a rule in the GM Guidelines to never make a trooper go rouge. 2 Rules were broken in this scenario on both sides (The Event Hosts Side and The Troopers Side)

If a Manager did the event and allowed him to do so then I don't see an issue. If the SMT member saw something wrong then and there he would've stopped the event as a whole. 
This report just seems like you are angry you got killed in it or some shit, kinda petty. [Managers are basically above the MOTD] -Support

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

5 minutes ago, TotalbanRJ said:

If a Manager did the event and allowed him to do so then I don't see an issue. If the SMT member saw something wrong then and there he would've stopped the event as a whole. 
This report just seems like you are angry you got killed in it or some shit, kinda petty. [Managers are basically above the MOTD] -Support

Yeah -Support

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

• Manager
24 minutes ago, TotalbanRJ said:

Going to have to agree. -Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

-Support
The GM Guidelines do state that Rogue Events are not allowed, unless you got permission by Head GM+. And from what I see RJ said, "if Senior Management Team saw something going wrong with this event, they would have stopped the whole event." Manager's and stuff are basically Head GM+, so they are 100% allowed to do this.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

Yea 100% -Support from me.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

He 100% should be punished. It's very clear that troopers shouldn't revolt. As it's stated in the MOTD. Lucifer should know better. Just because medical does an experiment doesn't give you the right to break rules.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

6 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Well i was never told that it was an Event i actually was using spectate at the time watching. All i saw was just a bunch of killing it is in no form petty had i known it was an "event" i wouldn't have made the report. Not to mention another reason i didn't know it was an event is later when Lucifer was telling Holo about him needing do chill or calm down. Holo counteracted his claim when he said he just murdered a lot of people. So how was i supposed to know it was an event? Knowing it was an event at this point feel free to close it, like I said, I had no knowledge of it being a event. 

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

11 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

This report just seems like you are angry you got killed in it or some shit, kinda petty. [Managers are basically above the MOTD -Support

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

5 hours ago, Pooders said:

Well i was never told that it was an Event i actually was using spectate at the time watching. All i saw was just a bunch of killing it is in no form petty had i known it was an "event" i wouldn't have made the report. Not to mention another reason i didn't know it was an event is later when Lucifer was telling Holo about him needing do chill or calm down. Holo counteracted his claim when he said he just murdered a lot of people. So how was i supposed to know it was an event? Knowing it was an event at this point feel free to close it, like I said, I had no knowledge of it being a event. 

There would be a ping or announcement in event announcement on discord where it goes from little event to story

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

• Manager
7 hours ago, Pooders said:

I did see something wrong when people were not able to kill him and I had scaled him down to far. In the logs you will see me scaling him back up since what I initially did was to small. I am not well known for my events but I can tell you that I do think it was harder for people to kill which made it more irritating. I understand the frustration and some people do get carried away with power given to them, that is why I commented that lucifer might have gotten carried away. This could be considered a poor/bad event and I do apologize for it. 

Yes I should have announced it but from my experience its better to let roll play take effect but in this case it did not work out as planned.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Max said:

I did see something wrong when people were not able to kill him and I had scaled him down to far. In the logs you will see me scaling him back up since what I initially did was to small. I am not well known for my events but I can tell you that I do think it was harder for people to kill which made it more irritating. I understand the frustration and some people do get carried away with power given to them, that is why I commented that lucifer might have gotten carried away. This could be considered a poor/bad event and I do apologize for it. 

Yes I should have announced it but from my experience its better to let roll play take effect but in this case it did not work out as planned.

This seems like a massive miss understanding so I do apologize for making this because of the lack of knowledge behind it. I will say though Calling me Petty is extremely Rude and I do not tolerate that behavior. 

I don't think a Retired Superadmin & Senior Admin would insult someone without the full story, There's a difference between taking it as an insult, Instead of a fact.  He was calling the whole situation Petty (of little importance; trivial). -My Opinion

If you don't tolerate that behavior then feel free to report his comment where a Forums Diplomat will review it!

https://gyazo.com/3410199dee257df46fcc3bb8d3596ac7

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Head of Staff
On 2/1/2021 at 7:02 AM, TotalbanRJ said:

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 2/1/2021 at 8:02 AM, TotalbanRJ said:

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

- Support

This person was given permission and overseen by a Head GM+ specifically a Manager. 

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Manager

On 2/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, Pooders said:

This seems like a massive miss understanding so I do apologize for making this because of the lack of knowledge behind it. I will say though Calling me Petty is extremely Rude and I do not tolerate that behavior. 

I did not call you petty.

However, everyone else needs to stop calling Pooders petty. Pooders only did what he though was right and that doesn't make him petty.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:32 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

Don't know why you got mad over someone saying the word petty, if you find that disrespectful then I have no words for you, but I totally agree with what RJ says here.

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Massive -SUPPORT
Event was hosted by a *MANAGER*
Managers are literally above the MOTD
I Agree With RJ On this one

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired