Should i become staff?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Luci

What is your steam name?: KKgame

What is your steam ID?: 76561198890963854

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Besides Being Admin on some Discord servers(Mainly Private) i am a bit unexperienced

What date did you start playing on the community? Around September 2020

What date did you make your forums account? 4th of December 2020

Current rank on server: A Normal player

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have got no Warnings image.png.be460004be0b165138b83da962035fd7.png

Have you donated? Not yet.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not on G-mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes i have

Timezone: MEZ

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): No Permission needed

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) In My opinion i deserve to be in the staff team as i have been playing on the server for some time now and have helped a few poeple understand the rules (both MOTD and branch specific SOP). Ans so i want to help poeple with their own problems on the server! along with my unusual timezone where most staff are AFK or Offline i would love to assist the players in timezones where a lot of staff may not be online as i have fallen victim to the "Too early, no staff" issue myself. Along with that i belive that my intense knowlege of computers that i have due to having a masters degree in IT would bring some good additions to the table and maybe fix some known and unknown bugs. And as i am more a Person of actions not words and cannot express myself to well with words i am all out of ideas for this because i have nothing more left to say besides "I hope i get accepted"

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Put them into Jailtime first to cool down if they have not yet calmed down and there is enough evidence i will warn the player for MassRDM and Staff disrispect and get the Person the apropriate punishment. If the player is hindering a persons statement on the situation i will gag the player.

The answer to where it asked you why you want to become a staff member is weird, or at least worded weirdly. There's concerning amount of grammar mistakes and it only asks you why you think you would be a good fit, not go into detail on the aspect that you have a a master degree? You wouldn't be helping solving bugs, you would only be reporting them. 

The answer to the last question is outright wrong unfortunately. You wouldn't jail the person first, you would gag and mute them after you warned them to calm down. Then, you would check logs to validate the Mrdm claim before warning them as well as a warn for player/staff diss. 

SteamID and ulx rank are also wrong. 

Overall - support. 

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

The answer to where it asked you why you want to become a staff member is weird, or at least worded weirdly. There's concerning amount of grammar mistakes and it only asks you why you think you would be a good fit, not go into detail on the aspect that you have a a master degree? You wouldn't be helping solving bugs, you would only be reporting them. 

The answer to the last question is outright wrong unfortunately. You wouldn't jail the person first, you would gag and mute them after you warned them. Then, you would check logs to validate the Mrdm claim before warning them. 

Overall - support. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

20 hours ago, Hope said:

The answer to the last question is outright wrong unfortunately. You wouldn't jail the person first, you would gag and mute them after you warned them to calm down. Then, you would check logs to validate the Mrdm claim before warning them as well as a warn for player/staff diss. 

Overall - support. 

On 2/1/2021 at 2:07 AM, Hope said:

Overall - support. 

RETIRED

On 1/31/2021 at 9:07 PM, Hope said:

Overall - support. 

Overall +/- neutral support same reasons hope has listed except knowing Lucien from research I'm pretty sure English is his second language though he is fluent in it writing may still be difficult for him. 

Edited by Mommy

On 2/1/2021 at 3:07 AM, Hope said:

Overall - support. 

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."