Should I be an Admin  

22 members have voted

1. 1. am I fit for admin?

• Yes, please explain
    • No, please explain

What is your in-game name?: tEDDY

What is your steam name?:  [GL]Teddy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:524281329

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I've been staffing on gmod for years now, I've been staff on 2 scp rp servers and a few dark rp servers.

What date did you start playing on the community?: Mid September I believe.

What date did you make your forums account? September 23rd

Current rank on server?: Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server?:5 warnshttps://gyazo.com/6348c3a1019c57509b1275a62324c444

Have you donated?: Yes, around 330$ USD.

What rank are you applying for?  Admin

Are you staff on another community?: Nope, I only play gaminglight. 

Timezone: EST

Permission :

Manager: Matthew

Head of Staff: Eternity

Super Admin: Zerg, Max and Will

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?:

I feel like I deserve the rank because I meet all the requirements and I'm very active. I've been part of the staff team for a good while now and I've enjoyed being staff in this community more than any other. Admin is a big step and I feel like I'm finally ready for it, it's been a goal of mine since t-mod and I've finally racked up the time and experience for it. I've neutralized many heated situations, helped hundreds of players, I've turned minges into proper role players and I've done nothing but help the community as my time as staff. I'm ready to have the responsibility of being an admin and properly use the permissions given to me, I've intensively reviewed the staff handbook in preparation for my initial staff application, my senior mod application and now, my admin application. I'm ready to invest more time into staff and help enhance everyone's roleplaying experience.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

After bringing the player to a sit for mass rdm, I would first give them a chance to explain themselves or give some kind of reason for what they've done. If they completely reject my offer and start insulting me I would then gag/freeze them and begin checking the logs. Upon conformation that the person has mass rdmed with 100% evidence I will inform him of the punishment that he will be receiving and that they can appeal it on the forums. I would first warn the player then issue the 5 day ban associated with mass rdm. If the players that he killed were  afk in spawn, I would revive them in order to avoid confusion for when they come back.

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?:

If I think a player is on an alt account I would not confront them at all, I would grab his/her's steam ID and inform SMT that there is a potential alt on the server so that they can use their methods and handle it.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?:

If a player is threatening to charge back I would inform them that there is a permanent ban associated with that action and if they continue I would gather evidence (Either a chat screenshot or a video clip of them saying it) and contact JMT on the server or make a JMT ticket on the discord to let them handle it. 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?:

I would first make sure the family isn't currently involved in a role play situation and then bring them to a secluded roof, I would then talk to them and inform them of what they've done wrong and refer them to the motd and answer questions they have. I would issue out punishments if any individuals of the family have broken a significant amount of rules and then return them, I would then monitor the players to make sure that they behave and don't ruin anybody's roleplay experience.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to?:

If I don't know how to deal with a situation I never hesitate to ask my fellow staff members for advice/answers regardless of their ranks, I would also check the teamspeak channel, go over the motd and asses the situation with common sense. If it's a major situation then I would contact JMT, if they are available I would use the discord JMT ticket to contact them.

+ Support

- Active In-Game and on Forums

- Can be mature when needed

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Is very nice and understanding person

- Responsible

tEDDY has shown time and time again to be a reliable staff member and that he deserves to be more!

Good Luck tEDDY! 

Its Parry

1 hour ago, Mikethecoolguy said:

Major + Support

Teddy has worked hard for this and he deserves it

He has shown he is amazing for the community and a great friend to all

Good Luck Teddy

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

28 minutes ago, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

tEDDY has shown time and time again to be a reliable staff member and that he deserves to be more!

Good Luck tEDDY! 

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• Very active
  • On staff a lot
  • Good App
  • Mature
  • Understands the MOTD and knows most if not all of it by memory.

Note: Good luck tEDDY!

+Support

Teddy works very hard and deserves it!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

2 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

5 hours ago, Mikethecoolguy said:

Major + Support

Good Luck Teddy

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

16 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

+Support

19 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

On 1/31/2021 at 12:40 AM, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

Edited by india goat

22 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 1/31/2021 at 12:06 AM, Noah Jimes said:

+ Support

• Very active
  • On staff a lot
  • Good App
  • Mature
  • Understands the MOTD and knows most if not all of it by memory.

Note: Good luck tEDDY!

Teddy is just an overall chill dude and deserves this promotion, Good Luck!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 31/01/2021 at 3:40 PM, Parry said:

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

Facts ^^

That bald Aussie Guy

+ Support

- Knows the MOTD

- Good app

- Responsible

Good Luck tEDDY! 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 2/1/2021 at 2:14 AM, Lord_Jawadre said:

+Support

• Active
  • Attentive
  • Quick to answer sits
  • Friendly
  • Unbiased

Good Luck!!

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 1/30/2021 at 10:30 PM, Mikethecoolguy said:

Major + Support

Good Luck Teddy