8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Jack

What is your steam name?: [GL]evop1108

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:508346347

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around September or October

What date did you make your forums account? December

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3  2 if them are kinda first time playing1161867673_2021-01-30(1).thumb.png.d0196c42b8aeeff64824b8e52c09780f.png  

Have you donated? yes $30 USD

What rank are you applying for? trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve the rank because I spent a lot amount of time on this server I know mainly all the rules and I keep looking at the motd to make sure if it got updated same with SOP's, I am in PD,SS,SWAT, and FBI so I get experience from mingy and out of control players. I am usually on most of the day because I have nothing else to do so if there are no staff on I'm more likely gonna be on and help with peoples sits. I wanna help out and make this server much better because I'm known by a lot of people and I make friends with people easily. I wanna help keep people who just join to minge or not RP out off the server so other people can have a good experience on the server  and have fun and make friends. like I kind of said in the beginning I have a lot of experience and I want to use that experience while being on staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Yes, If he/she were reported I would bring the reporter and the RDMer and if he was cussing I would ask him/her to stop cussing me out like 2 or 3 times he he/her doesn't stop I would gag them and I would ask the reporter if they have proof if no I would check logs and see if he/her did it and how many people have died. Then I would warn him/her for staff dis/MassRDM and ask for an admin+ for him/her to be banned for 5 days and after that i would return the reporter and close the sit.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

10 hours ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Stays out of trouble 

-Good Luck

giphy.gif

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager