DoodleBob

Would Marv make a good VCMDR?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would Marv make a good VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shock HTO EJTAA CPT Marv 2862

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to bring order from the chaos that has be fail shock as of late and restore the name that is shock and elevate the standards outside and within shock that way we can efficiently and correctly fulfill the duties and obligations of shock. I don't want to see the battalion I myself and so many other have come to love fall apart from the inside whether it be activity or impatience it should be rectified. I think right now shock needs a steady and stern role model so that other people will view shock as a competent and capable battalion that can swiftly and correctly bring justice and peace to the ISD when the time calls for it.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Every day between 4-5 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose and duty of a commander is to be a role model within shock as well as outside of shock. A commander must be able to quickly and effectively mentor and guide shock to make sure they find the future NCO or officer that every man or woman can be. They must be reliable to make decisive decisions to further benefit shock as well as the community so that every one can feel welcome and have fun. In short the duties of a commander are to their men to better the regiment as a whole and to better the people within so that they can fulfill the potential inside them.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I am serious and dedicated to shock and I want to better shock so that it along with its members can fulfill the potential that I know it can reach. I've met a lot of people in this community and have come to be involved with it by becoming staff and even a game master. But I have come to love the community itself as a whole and don't intend on leaving any time soon.

7. How often can you be Online? : Every day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do it's from police rp 4+ years ago for having printers while government.

• Like 1

-Support
-active
-respectful
-Not really Ready for this spot
good luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support

You seem like a nice guy and from what I have seen you are active and competent. I think he can bring a golden  age to shock. It will might take some time, but I think you will grow with the position. 

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com

8 hours ago, Blueberry said:

+Support

You seem like a nice guy and from what I have seen you are active and competent. I think he can bring a golden  age to shock. It will might take some time, but I think you will grow with the position. 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 1/30/2021 at 10:33 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

+ Active

+ Head of IA
+ Well known

I believe you would be a good fit for VCMDR, however I do think you need more experience leading.

Good luck!

Whilst Marv is newish to shock, he has proven himself to be very reliable and capable of leading. He has done nothing but make sho k better and has been one of our key officers.

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 1/31/2021 at 3:33 AM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

+ Active

+ Head of IA
+ Well known

I believe you would be a good fit for VCMDR, however I do think you need more experience leading.

Good luck!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 1/30/2021 at 9:33 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

+ Active

+ Head of IA
+ Well known

Good luck!

Pretty Pog!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+Support

+ Active

+ Head of IA
+ Well known

Good luck!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support

+ Active

+ Head of IA
+ Well known

Good luck!

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif