Money Increase for jobs [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Novah

What do you want to see? - Increase some pay from jobs to assist in crate opening!

Why should we add it? - Most crates are expensive and it's very common for people to either gamble or open crates but it's mostly the OG's or people from past crate opening to have done this so I recommend that we maybe increase pay for people to buy crates since we don't get crates every certain amount of time.

What are the advantages of having this? - This could increase people participating in Merchant, or having people get a small competition in money!

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+ Support

- SF has to buy TIEs and vehicles all the time, At points I've had to give my SF money because they couldn't afford one.

- Same thing goes for Battalions that use jetpacks and things.

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

3 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- SF has to buy TIEs and vehicles all the time, At points I've had to give my SF money because they couldn't afford one.

+Support, it helps newer players with the economy and build a base to gain a bank with money

Edited by Droz(Fish)

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:25 PM, PTOB said:

+ Support

If there's one thing that I have noticed while being on this community for a short while, it is that the salary are too low, and with almost everything costing money, you have to limit what you buy a lot.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/29/2021 at 7:29 PM, HeadHuntingSniper said:

+Support
-Money.
-More stuff to buy.
-People too poor.

Massive +Support

-Will help people get better stuff for IQ such as hilts, crystals etc. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...