Jawadre - Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

ICR

Should Jawadre be a Trial Moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jawadre be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Jawadre

What is your steam name?: Lord_Jawadre

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:162671731

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I’ve run a DayZ server before. A lot more programming than warning or banning people, so it was a bit different.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 30th-November 10th

What date did you make your forums account? January 6th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? If this means donator rank, then currently none. (I intend to buy gold by next Wednesday.)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

2 (Had difficulty with screenshot, if it's not on the post any staff or player can PM me for it.)

Have you donated? Not yet. (Hopefully this weekend.)

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at (link)? Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I’ve been playing on the server for a few months now, and I find it a little frustrating when people break rules. The best thing to do is call staff, but the staff isn't usually on when I am. My sleep schedule would allow me to be on at times that other staff are fast asleep. I often stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning on weekends, so I can help cover more time on the server. I’m also decent at stopping arguments. When 2 people are yelling at each other on my team in a game, I can always manage to calm them down. In a sit, I’ll be able to make sure both parties are calm by explaining the circumstances fairly. If they continue to argue, I will separate them until everyone is calm, or I finish the sit. When on a staff job, I can maintain professionalism and be unbiased, even if the person in trouble is a friend or same department member. I aim to put myself in both people's shoes in arguments so I can fairly determine the outcome.  Another reason I’d like to join staff is that I like to help people. When someone asks a question, I try to be the first to answer it. I’d put my best foot forward while on staff, as I really like the server, and we do NOT want a staff that looks bad.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Attempt to calm the person down. Staff sits can go more pleasantly if everyone stays cool. If they continue, I could just talk to the other person a few feet away or hop in a discord call with them for video evidence. The goal is to NOT yell back at them, because that isn’t the façade we want for the staff.

Garry's Mod 1_29_2021 1_17_35 PM.png

Edited by Lord_Jawadre
Needed to add poll

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

+/- Support
(You seem like you enjoy helping people and getting both sides of the story. From what I have seen through the responds to this post is that you are mature and nice.)
(I have not seen you on, also your app needs some work such as the last question. You also edited the app, so fix these and Good Luck!)

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

10 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
(You seem like you enjoy helping people and getting both sides of the story. From what I have seen through the responds to this post is that you are mature and nice.)
(I have not seen you on, also your app needs some work such as the last question. You also edited the app, so fix these and Good Luck!)

17 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-Decent app

-Nice guy

-Overall good experiences with you

Good luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

17 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support

you also are not the best known around the community

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 1/29/2021 at 6:22 PM, MiniEpic said:

-/+ Support

+Friendly Guy

+Nice

+Doesn't escalate any situations

+Good Application

- Your Last Question could use some work.

- No Poll

Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager