Staff report on Greg- Denied

Mr.Glasses

1. Your In-game:Eighth Brother/Glass

2. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:511481783

3. The admin's name in-game: Greg

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

5. What did the admin do: Hit the ec with a stun Stick twice

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.f22a598593f7608d8097ee5d285c0def.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

demotion

8. Any extra information: it happen once so we didn't think it was a staff but it happened again with a lot of nah staff players and there was no way a nah stuff player could hit it the second time

Capture.PNG

i don't have enough proof i just have that so don't think is should go looking into

Edited by Mr.Glasses

Alright then. There is a report against me. I was reported for Hitting the Engine Core twice with a stun stick. Before the first hit I was doing some Passive RP making it that the front of the ship was getting damaged and exploded (would not destroy it) and then I went to Engine Room or Lower Engine Core which is near Havoc Bunks and placed a explosion thing up there as well. Then I heard that the Engine Core was gone and thought that a Shock hit it. We went investigation and crap and were trying to find out which Shock did it. The Scouts say they saw a Shock 1LT hit it. We investigated Shock and somewhat couldn't find any Shock that really could have done it either. After looking through Combat Logs for Kill Binds and stuff we found nothing that could really add up. I ended my Passive RP after the Engine was hit and just let the players RP it without more damage. During that time of testing we were trying to figure out who hit the Engine Core with a stun stick, and if the Scout Baton could do it. I tested it with giving warnings to player as well and it appears it didn't work.

I am not gonna lie I did give myself a stun stick around the time testing was finished. When I did I just did the stunstick R action with the noise and that was it. After this I had a sit of Whitelisting of a R Shock COL Ralex who required his Shock Reserves to be re-added back on Roster and his whitelist back. He gave me proof of this around 9:11 PM and after looking through all the Evidence I went to Emma the Shock Commander to ask her what to do in the situation around 9:18 PM. After a while like around 9:21 PM I closed the sit. I believe you all can check how long sits took for a singular guy from what I believe and it should say I ended the sit around 9:20-23 PM or something. I have photo proof of this and stuff which I WILL put in this here. As shown from the pictures I had those sits and question around the times I said. I then came to the conclusion that I couldn't really help him more so I closed the sit.

768845244_EvidenceonSit1.thumb.png.28530b8a083570019c075ce07d9b48b9.png1831007056_EvidenceonSit2.thumb.png.c46cebc091ff95de1437809175347dd5.png

I then around about 9:23-24PM decided to fly outside of the ship. Then I flew into Engine Core to see if anything happen and what did you know. Engine Core was gone. Completely as if it was hit by a stun stick the second time. Now there is something I noticed and its that its different directions too. One was launched into the Northern Left corner and the second one was launched into the South East Corner. I then said in OOC chat that the Engine Core was gone again. After this there were a lot more mod's watching Engine Core it was super secure. Now from what I am gonna say I heard that people said that people where watching the outside of the core. So they were outside of the actual Engine Core, now the person to hit Engine Core must have been staff then. I mean there always the possibility that someone went the elevator super sneaky and hit it, but thats somewhat hard to believe, but is a possibility somewhat. Now back to me finding the Engine Core again. I do not 100% know if this was allowed, but I did make a clip of me finding the Engine Core like that. Which matches similar to the times of the sit and the time of the clip. If you want the clip evidence I can provide, DM me on discord. HeadHuntingSniper#2510

Now after the second one they knew it was staff so they were making sure that if staff entered they didn't hit it and watched it. Then I heard one thing and that was that I was the one getting pointed at. Which is why I am making this I am defending myself against this because I didn't do it. Personally I wouldn't want to risk GM, Mod, DT, and Shock for what I have got already for hitting a Engine Core for stupid reason. I collected the evidence to show that I wasn't even around the Engine Core before I found it and showing you what I did after the sit and finding the Engine Core. There was one thing that was brought up to me. Admins or something can check Prop Damage. Which I don't know they didn't check that or maybe it was gone in the void of time, I don't know. I actually do not have anything against Glass either for making this report either, he is just looking at what he can get and making a conclusion. I am just saying I didn't do it and I have evidence to back that up a little bit. I don't anything against anyone who somewhat believes I did, all I am saying is that I didn't do it and have some evidence to back it up. And I know that JMT possible, SMT most likely can check around the times I was doing my second to last sit of the day which was that sit with Ralex, which should show you the time of it starting and it ending.

If you require anything more, and I mean anything I can probably provide, just DM me at HeadHuntingSniper#2510 or post a reply in this section. In conclusion, I am stating that I couldn't have hit the Engine Core with stun stick first time because well I didn't have the stunstick before that and the Scouts saying that a Shock hit it. Also, the fact that I did testing on the Engine Core with the Scout Baton and I am not gonna lie I did grab the stun stick and made a stun stick sound after testing, but that was it because I had to deal with a sit about whitelisting after that which shows that I was busy before I found the Engine Core missing and even clipped what happened before and when I found the Engine Core Missing. I will also the pictures of where the Engine where. (Also the second picture was showing the first Engine Core went, this was after I found the second missing.)

rp_stardestroyer_v2_5_inf0103.thumb.jpg.981bf70412d851e5534461cd5fd54536.jpgrp_stardestroyer_v2_5_inf0104.thumb.jpg.2c89b70bb2fd718ac4e0a1e62a0fb68b.jpg

P.S.: If you want a more clear description or less worded description I can make a summary.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

I would like to add to this argument, myself, COL Max, and 4 ST Scouts saw Aster hit the core with a stun stick but because none of us were recording nothing could be done about it. It was roughly 20 minutes before the images of my chat on discord with Greg was taken place.