Shock IA STFSN SGM Greg 2208 Officer Application

HeadHuntingSniper

Greg Officer APP  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get a Officer Position?

• Yes.
    • No.

(I do understand that the current positions of 2LT are currently full. I don't know if that stops me from making this, but I am anyways.)

What is your in-game name?

Shock IA STFSN SGM Greg 2208

What is your current rank?

IA STFSN SGM in Shock | Donation: User

How much time do you have on the server`?

2 weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I have been in Shock for a decent while. I have a decent activity and I dedicated to this position. I have some Command Knowledge and even have reached High Rankings in a Police like area in a Police RP server. I try my best to operate and keep Shock in line. I want to do more with my position within Shock. Help Shock cause not many listen to a SGT unit.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I am very honest and don't like to lie, I try to follow the rules and I will even admit to my mistakes. I am also a GM Moderator, IA, and STFSN.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I want to purge something that plagues Shock. Inactivity. There is many inactive NCO and Enlisted as well. Even inactive officer units. I want to enforce this stuff. There is also somethings as well like Shock going AFK and Shock leaving positions and yes a PT and stuff can solve it temporary, but people will continue to do this. I know IA can deal with it as well, but IA are limited. I am also one of the really active NCO out there along with some others as well so I will be on more. I mean I don't do many tryouts and I personally need to start improving on that as well, but I atleast get on and try to enforce duties and rules.

How active can you be?
Depending on the days. Depending on what is going on. I can be on during mainly every day depending on what going on with everything else. I have School and we are currently virtual. I must complete school before I play the server. I can be on almost everyday for a good while, but if school comes back I will be required to go LOA for 5 days. I can entrust you I will have 3 days if schools are back and be 6-7 days with School Out or Virtual.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster