ThePhilippineDoc

Topic Title

Warning Appeal - "Your name here"

Your In-game Name: CI SFC PDA 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:123240457

The admin's name in-game: Protégé

What warning did you receive: RDM x1 | RDM in a sit

When did you receive this warning: 4 : 11 AM PST 1/28/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Alright me and the d class were having a funny time being a bit mingy considering it's mostly d class running around the halls and such. I decided to just join in the fun a bit. It lead up to mark Clancy doing a playful "sit request" thus unfolded me and mark Clancy coming face with each other and me killing Clancy with a sledgehammer (It was fully charged).

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this was false because we were having fun. No feelings were hurt and such were being called out. It's only kindergarten insults such as "Ur a doo doo head". 

Evidence the warning is false: Protégé did this accidental. Clancy and I were okay with just having fun since there was not really a fight against the foundation personnel. it was mostly for Fun and such.

P.S. Please don't get Protégé in trouble, let alone Mark Clancy, they are good people who haven't done anything wrong. Just that the events that happened were just for fun during the minge hour. I know as a trial moderator it may seem immature and can ruin my reputation with the team but please don't punish them.

+support
You are doing gods work by rdming mark.
Admin said all is was good

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

6 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+support
You are doing gods work by rdming mark.
Admin said all is was good

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

You should still be taking sits seriously, also tell Mark not to make false reports. 

The Staff Team tries there best to make sure the server runs smoothly, please don't waste there time with things.

I'm giving a +Support for this, but if you do it again in the future, my support is going to change. Plus the fact you're a staff member yourself, you should know better.

+Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Head Admin
11 hours ago, Squash said:

You should still be taking sits seriously, also tell Mark not to make false reports. 

The Staff Team tries there best to make sure the server runs smoothly, please don't waste there time with things.

I'm giving a +Support for this, but if you do it again in the future, my support is going to change. Plus the fact you're a staff member yourself, you should know better.

+Support

I agree; In all technicality the warn is fair.