my ban appeal- Denied

the gerber life baby

1.steam name [the_gerber_life_baby]

2.ingame name [st gerber 4433]

3.Steam ID: 76561199013499839

4.ban length perma

5.admin who banned me [GL] Adam - Gaminglight.com 

6.reason for ban [ rape threats/jokes ]

7. alight listen... I've unironically loved every second that i spent on gaming light I made 3 great friends via imperial RP and I made a huge mistake. at 10/04/2020, 17:20:21 i decided to be real funny guy and threaten a admin with a rape joke... my god i was wrong looking back it was SOOO cringe  I don't know why I did it its a tad far and absolutely worth a ban but as a usually chill player who was in medical for 3 months and hours of game time i feel as if i have grown massively from that and truly saw my wrong dewing it will never happen again and on the slightest slip i can except a perma ban again i would really like a second chance to hop back on my favorite g mod server of all time and have the good times come back and if you feel that i should stay banned i understand and respect your decision and will simply move on but i ask you this.... give me a chance 

thanks

.gerber        

- Support 

-Jokes/Threats like that are not acceptable on the server 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

2 hours ago, River said:

- Support 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

20 hours ago, River said:

- Support