Medical Commander Syrup/Maple's Resignation

Friend Maple

My time on the server was a fun one. I never expected to grow as attached to the community as I did or have as much as I did. It happened though.

I joined the server with one intent, never hurt another living thing. As an ST PVT I cried in fire fights, and shrieked when I was shot. I was massacred by AI and GMs who told me to "quit talking to the NPCs", and "No you can't keep it as a pet". I joined Medical then, so I could still help the ship while not hurting anyone. (Directly, I am sorry to everyone who followed me into the backroom)

Medical was a hoot then. The command team at the time took me in and helped me grow to what I am now in Medical. I met a researcher a long the way who some would say 'corrupted' me, and taught me that "as long as you take pictures and notes, its research". Medical is now in a Renaissance with two amazing Vice Commanders, and I wish everyone in my amazing battalion the best of luck in the future and to keep the liver stocks high.

The GM team treated me well allowing me to create Meat Creatures into the ship as well as other curses and supernatural events. Manhack skulls are lore friendly. In my years on GMod I have never seen a team so dedicated to entertaining the masses as this one, and believe me... I have seen quite a few servers.

This server has been fun, and I did not expect that. I have to leave now though, and I did not expect that either. I leave though with the hope that my impact was a positive one, and that this community can continue to better itself as it has with my time here.

I will not be doing the list of thank you's as I don't want anyone to feel left out, but I am thankful for everyone for continuously being awesome!

Now behave yourselves while I am gone.

~Maple Syrup

• Sad 1

It was a pleasure working with you maple. sad to see you go

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

o7 this is so sad, despacito, play country roads.

In all seriousness, you were a damn good Commander and Medical, good luck mate!

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

13 hours ago, Friend Maple said:

Now behave yourselves while I am gone.

~Maple Syrup

Maple kids theory finally coming true?

lol thank you maple for being the first person to train me into any battalion
you will be whole heartedly missed.
good luck, and do have fun and stay safe.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Really going to miss you damn.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

fortnite

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

It's sad to see you do Maple. You were one of the best and most fun people to be around on the server and you shot Medical to new heights, both as a Researcher and even more so as a Medical Vice Commander. Your events were always fun and gave us plenty of laughs. Your crazy experiments helped keep things interesting and enjoyable. You are, in my eyes, the best example of what medical is and it saddens me to see you go. Watching you grow through the ranks of medical was an amazing thing to see and I knew you would take my spot when I stepped down from my Vice Commander position. You exceeded any and every expectation and launched Medical to new heights. It is sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors my friend.
-Aura

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

Sad to see you go but I guess that's just how stuff works in this universe. You were a Great Commander and even better Friend, thank You for it all, Maple Man

Edited by JustMe.

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."