Friend Maple

---REDACTED LEVEL 5+ CLEARANCE REQUIRED---

Unauthorized access will be persecuted and swiftly dealt with

Enter Security Clearance Credentials

USERNAME: **************

PASSWORD: *********************

-----Access Granted-----

Confiscated Medical Commander Syrup’s Private Dossier

Log 29 - Exciting news! With my new station aboard the ISD I have been privy to witness some exciting events on the ship. I have seen rebels gunned down on Hoth furthering my research on blood preservation beyond what I could of done on the ISD BREAKFAST, been to Jakku at least three times witnessing Havoc endure both radiation poisoning and heat stroke at the same time, and have been present during an interrogation where a simple looking man pulled a rebel’s brain out their nose without any tools! Today though all of this was topped. Today I witnessed a flustered Darth Vader actually terminate our Admiral Nimo! They appeared to make the poor Admiral combust from the inside out in front of half the ship.

His body parts went everywhere. The navy had it worse though. I saw one accidentally swallowed Nimo’s gall bladder when his jaw dropped during the explosion. His brain though. His perfectly untouched brain flew over the general observing crowd. I was able to get one of my enlisted to put it in a makeshift Bacta Jar whilst we snuck it off to Medbay. Curse my medical career if I can not preserve this artifact. The true excitement starts now.

Log 31 - SUCCESS! After destroying multiple brains with my attempts I found a way to permanently stabilize a brain and retain its electronic state prior to removal from the body. The trick is not simply bacta. It is a bit more complicated than that. Good Ol’ Nimo’s brain now rests in my office drawer in the very jar we picked it up in. We hooked up an electrolysis machine to a harmonic stabilizer which sends waves of eclectic energy through the bacta jar reducing the rate at which it is oxidizing and decaying to near nill. We have begun using this technology in our actual Bacta Tanks to reduce the side-effects of ‘dry skin’ and ‘foggy vision’.

Log 156 - Today I was approached by an unexpected ISB from the Project Stardust. I have worked with ISB in the past, but none quite like this one. ISB Special Operative Luci boarded our ISD and gave me a task many dream of being accomplished. I am to revive the dead. Normally I would laugh at the task and turn it down, but in this scenario that does not appear to be an option. I accepted the task fully well knowing I am going to fail.

Log 160 - Failure upon failure is making me nervous. It is three days until my first status report is due and I have been running in circles. We have tried shocking it back in using precise lasers to replicate the state of the body before death, but this only works if their entire body has been perfectly preserved since time of death, and I only have a brain, my brain. I need a way to jump start the body, but the body I will be putting this brain in will be foreign and will definitely be wired differently. At least 30 test subjects are now deceased due to this project I have dubbed ‘Hopeless Jumpstart’. I hate to go into this meeting into the future with no results being made, but I need more time and resources. The ISD lab is just not enough to compose the quantity of tests I want to perform.

Log 161 - The meeting went… surprisingly well. My contact took my news with a blank stare, and I am not dead. I also have been moved to the location of Project Stardust for the time being whilst I work on this as I mentioned the need of a ‘Life Crystal’ in order to focus and hone the energy being admitted from the brain into a strong enough force it could, COULD jumpstart a foreign body. This afternoon I pack my things for transport to my new lab.

Log 168 - We have had mild success racking the brain into a foreign body and triggering an electrical charge to be fired through the Kyber into the spinal cord. It may destroy the priceless Kyber fragment used, but luckily the Deathstar seems to have a large supply of this stuff. The issue though is the donor body must be freshly harvested, and we must find a donor which has a similar nervous structure to what the original had. Lucky for us the Empire keeps deep records on a majority of its naval staff’s health and body composition, so it is a matter of cross referencing and pulling our one out of a million donor into the lab. The donor found by the data team was Ensign Marlin who is being recovered from an ISD patrolling the water planet of Manaan. In three days we will perform this expensive process and fingers crossed we will have success.

Log 170 - Ensign Marlin arrived right on time attended by my ISB contact who insisted on supervising our test. We have had mild success with catastrophic failures leading up to this day, but today I had a feeling.

We strapped Marlin into the chair and promptly ended his current neurological connections to his brain. We excised the brain matter and placed it in its own containment vessel. Once that was done we implanted the Kyber fragment into the base of Nimo’s cerebellum where used nerve lazers to suture the nervous connections from the basal ganglia into the brain-stem. I have never seen a more perfect match for this kind of operation. We proceeded to amplify the frontal lobe to try and revive lost thought whilst we fired a purpose made lazer at the Kyber fragment to activate it. We saw twitching in Marlin’s body, but it began to fade. Through some otherworldly fate though the twitching began turning into slow steady movements. The connection from brain to body was complete, and the once Marlin and now Nimo screamed and tensed at their restraints.

He was alive, and seemingly not happy about it. Before I could begin my post evaluation I was ushered out of the room and put on a transport back to my ISD. I have transferred life, but I was told no one can know about it. I wonder why they wanted Admiral Nimo back, and I wonder if he will return back to the ISD? It would be a treat though to see another successful experiment wandering the halls, and standing on bridge.

-----End Of Confiscated Logs-----

k

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥