WinkleStink_69

Epic Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Winkle be made ID-10?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Gideon Hask 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Inferno Squad

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I wanna be commander for Inferno squad because I believe that inferno can get better in everyway possible with the help of Iden and high command and Talila we have gotten inferno to its new prime and being able to expand that far more then we could all of seen is amazing> Also being able to be apart of that journey is amazing and being able to continue expanding with new ideas and people who are dedicated to inferno as much as I was when I was just a Agent is just amazing to me having fun with everyone on making memories having the opportunity to be able to be able to be in inferno and get to where I am now is also thanks to Iden and others as well. I wanna see Inferno be on top of everything imaginable and be  at a spot we have never been. I also have lots of command experience from the past from policeRP.  I will do everything I can to make inferno better for everyone.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have about 1 week and around 5 weeks within gaminglight 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of Inferno squad commanders is to oversee all of inferno squad they make decisions within inferno. They also have the abilities to give reserves and other permissions to lower ranks they have all control over inferno and works closely with navy high command. to make things better or if there's a complaint they will deal with it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I believe you guys can trust me as a commander because I only see good things for inferno squad. I only work hard and improvements on my self and the battalion as a whole. I have done nothing wrong to put inferno in a bad spot I only thrive for improvement. I also have lots of command experience from PoliceRp like I've stated before. I've been apart of gaminglight for over a year now and I will not disappoint anyone I will only improve.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online everyday for 4 hours max and every Weekend for 5 to 6 everyday .

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 19 warns a long time ago from poilce RP when I wasn't a really good person.

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

24 minutes ago, Fliping_kid12 said:

+Support
-Active
-Good Application 

Yeh good man

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 1/20/2021 at 3:38 PM, Fliping_kid12 said:

+Support
-Active
-Good Application 

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 1/20/2021 at 4:38 PM, Fliping_kid12 said:

+Support
-Active
-Good Application 

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR