Soft's IF Officer Application

Alpha0

What is your In-Game Name?

Soft

What is your Agent Name?

White Bomb

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

10 Days

Why Do You Want To Become An Squad Lead? [150+ Words]

I would like to become Squad Lead within the IF regiment because I feel like it is a very important role within IF as you will be more trusted with a lot of more information and be trusted to take more responsibility's and is where CMD can see your true potential while leading other IF agents in the Field, but one of the most important roles of being a officer in IF is to make sure that every NCO and Enlisted stay in line and act as they are expected to act around everyone, And if they do good then I will also have the power to hand out small promotions to those who deserver them and have proven to IF that they are ready for that rank weather is would be Junior agent or head Agent they must prove them selves to everyone. Another big part of becoming a officer is that I can help Junior NCO's with tryouts and can Host tryouts. Ever since I joined If I have been trying to keep the minging in the battalion to a minimum because minging can get people in trouble so trying to stop this is better for the battalion in a whole.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I could assist IF command by helping others become ready to be a officer as then they will become more reasonable, I can also recommend NCO's/Enlisted for promotions if they are ready for it. I can also help command enforce the rules aswell as show enlisted and NCO's how to act and how not to act, witch that will become a big part once they hit NCO rank and or Officer rank. I can Also help IF command if they need something.

How many strikes do you have? 

0 In-game, 2 Within regiment [because of transfer I was set on a 1 strike system for now]

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

I can bring my Qualifications of being apart of Command in another battalion [MAJ in Purge] so I know how everything works and how everyone including my self should act at all times. And from being a MAJ in purge I can Experience and Leadership to IF.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

yes I do understand this.

Edited by Soft

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

-Support

-Is on a Do Not Promote due to transferring into Inferno Squad very recently.

-Needs  more time as a NCO as you have only been one for two days.

Nothing against you. Your a good guy just need some more time.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

35 minutes ago, Drayton said:

-Support

-Is on a Do Not Promote due to transferring into Inferno Squad very recently.

-Needs A more time as a NCO as you have only been one for two days.

Nothing against you. Your a good guy just need some more time.

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic