Spaghetti Officer Application #2

Spaghetti

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SG S MSG Spaghetti 1023

2: Whats your timezone?: CST (Centeral Standard Time)

3: Whats your SteamID?: steam_0:0:537975221

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: At later parts of the night, I am consistently the highest medical member online. The work of the enlisted goes unnoticed. Being in those situations, I wish I had the authority to rank them up; however, I can not as my current position is NCO. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 8-9 depending on my schedule. However, I am online everyday.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be officer because I am normally the highest ranked online. I have been exposed to officer scenarios and I have prior experience with leadership roles within the battalion.

7: How well do you command other troopers?:  In a mission where Havoc was meant to defuse a bomb and 501st exterminated the enemy, medical was at a huge disadvantage with only two personnel online. To effectively aid both groups during the mission, I created a plan to space ourselves between the groups to cover more area. In doing so, despite an enemy ambush, Havoc was able to defuse the bombs, 501st pushed through enemy lines, we won and the two of us were able to provide medical to the wounded

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I have proven myself to be successful in leadership and decision making roles. I can provide clear instructions to my team with creative solutions. In the future, I will continue to guarantee that missions be carried out effectively and efficiently. However, I also want to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to enjoy playing the game. I will do so by resolving player disputes before they become a serious issue.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png