Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: IC CMDR 1138 Boss

What is your steam name?:  Joshstrange705 or Itsuki_Mamoru 

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:179702578

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have staffing experience on a discord I help run. I watch over the channels and have had to kick members out for cussing and causing a disturbance in the general chat room that should have been kept in DM's. I have also helped to make it fair for everyone to be within the community. 

What date did you start playing on the community?

Around the middle of August( It may not match but that is because of a situation I had) 

What date did you make your forums account?

I made my forums account around end of October/ beginning of November. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

I was a patron but I am currently a Darth rank. 

How many warns do you have on the server?

As far as I know of I have 0 warns and plan on keeping it that way. 

Have you donated?

Yes, before my other account went down I had spent well over maybe 600$ on the server.  I had bought patron, gotten all of the golden items and had a few extra things. 

What rank are you applying for?

I am applying for Trial mod to start of with Staffing for Gaming light. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at:

I have read the guidelines twice and plan on going over them again to make sure I have them correctly, if I don't understand something I will ask a higher up. 

Timezone:

EST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the Trial Moderator rank because I make sure everyone is following the server rules, regardless of what I am doing on the server. I help out staff with whatever they need help with and report any players that are minging or just breaking the rules. I try to go by the book while I am on the server and I do my best to enforce it by any means I see fit or that is correct. I also love this community for the short time frame I've been with it and I want to help out as much as I can. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first wait for someone to make the report, unless of course I am on the admin job, then when I bring them if they begin to just cuss at me I would ignore them and let them blow up or calm down. Most of the time this happens because someone is upset or has had a bad day. If they continued to cuss instead of raising my voice I would try and warn them verbally that if they do not stop I will have to warn them or grab a senior moderator. If they keep cussing and raising their voice over me I will type in local chat what I was trying to let them know about. If it doesn't work then it will go from a warn to probably a kick or ban, Which in this case I would PM a moderator+ to come to me to help me with the situation further in case I can not somehow settle the person down. At the end of the day rules are rules, they disrespected staff and RDM'ed  several people so they would most likely get a kick from either me or the moderator I asked for help. I would keep my cool and continue throughout my day and do the rest of my Staff duties. 

Edited by Itsuki_Mamoru

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

-support

Low forum activity 

low-medium quality app

Q16 is incorrect in the sense you did not clarify any part of how you would check for RDM. essentially at the end you try banning him for diss and RDM when in your description never go over the RDM part basically going off the fact that he is dissing to justify rdm. also kicking someone for Staff diss and MRDM is not correct 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG