Dingle-Staff Report- Accepted

Littlest Pogchamp

1. Your In-game: Lily
2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97011427
3. The admin's name in-game: Dingle
4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Dingle
5. What did the admin do: Phsygun grabbed me during sit, attempted to start argument mid sit infront of player, interrupted my sit.
6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: Strikes for interrupting sits, aruging infront of members, not being professional on staff
8. Any extra information: Was upset that i froze him during a sit he initiated against another player, i froze him because he was hitting me with an unarrest baton and jumping around making it hard for me to concentrate. Has happened on multiple occasions, only recorded one.

+Support
-Was helping lily with a sit where he did this as well
-Making staff look in mature in front of others
-unnecessarily coming to the sit and telling the staff what happened should've just pmed them or put it in admin chat

• Like 1

+ support 

- Should not have interrupted the sit 

- Should have waited until sit finished to talk 

- This will just make staff look unprofessional 

• Like 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

7 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support
-unnecessarily coming to the sit and telling the staff what happened should've just pmed them or put it in admin chat

Evidence clearly shows that the individual doesn't know how to be patient and wait until the sit is over, the staff member that is record (LY1) was in the right to move the other staff member away so he/she could continue in the current admin sit.

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

20 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

22 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

22 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

Former Trial Senior Guard

i honestly dont know what im supposed to respond but the only reason i tried to talk to her cuz i was frozen 10+ times that day by her which was unnecessary honestly idc what happens, everything ive done in this server was removed from me ,i dont think my life can get any worse at this moment, im removed im removed ,tbh i didnt know this is a channel or a thing sorry for my late respond

Honestly there is no point in him entering a sit. That's the whole point of staff chat. Under no circumstance should you interrupt another staff members sit plus what he had to say wasn't important and could've easily waited until after the sit was over.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:09 PM, Azir said:

+Support

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

On 1/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, Oddshot said:

In-regards to section 8, I was the player that was called on the sit that was unrecorded. Individual acted extremely unprofessional and tried to take the sit over from a player side. +Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Manager
On 1/16/2021 at 4:09 PM, Azir said:

+Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗