Luxxy Ban Appeal

Luxxy

Steam Name: Luxxy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173807955

Ingame Name: Luxxy

Ban Length: 25 days

Admin that Banned you: GamikZone

Reason for Ban: LTAP, Staff Diss, Server Diss

Dispute: I was being a cunt and i'm sorry. The day I got banned I said things to players (im sorry, I do not remember their names) that was completely uncalled for and unnecessary. I would like to apologize to the community for being rude and aggressive when there was no reason for it. I would appreciate one more chance to show everyone who I let down that I am not that person. Thank you!

Boar Loves You

-Support

You got only 25 days, you should be grateful for that and wait it out, don't try to push your luck.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

I won't be pinging the man himself or I will get beat by SMT buuuuuuut; Gamikzone, Mind sharing your side of it here?

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

-Support 

Learn from your mistakes and come back like a  better person

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

8 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

I won't be pinging the man himself or I will get beat by SMT buuuuuuut; Gamikzone, Mind sharing your side of it here?

Alot of things happened. Mass Disrespect towards a staff member as well as towards other players. But at the same time I understand she was getting frusturated. I am open to 2nd chances but we cannot have this behavior in our community.

• Like 1