29 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes (Please list why)
    • No (Please list why)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Sprink

2. What is your steam name?: [GL]Sprink

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:433844802

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed on multiple servers in the games Unturned and Rust before joining this community.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 6th, 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 8, 2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Admin/Gold

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198827955333

9. Have you donated? Yes I have donated over 200$

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): IgneousRangiatea, Rookieblue, Castro, Phill, and Rektify. 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Admin for many reasons such as my dedication to the staff team. Ever since I joined the server I always looked up to the staff team and for all they did for the community. Months after I joined the server I was so excited to actually become part of the staff team and when I did I made a goal to just keep going and never look back. Finally here I am all the way at the rank of Admin and still wanting to fulfill my goal and keep climbing the ranks no matter what it takes or how much effort needs to go into it. By me applying for this position I see it as my contract letting everyone know I am for the long run and will be here for a very long time. I believe I deserve this rank because of my experience on this server as a staff member and RP ranks. Currently I am a Security HFTO MAJ and it is my job to help others and lead my fellow security members. Just like my rank in GenSec I see the rank of Senior Admin similar in responsibilities but on a whole new scale. Since these are similar I believe me holding the rank of MAJ shows that I am responsible enough to hold the position of Senior Admin. Not only am I staff but, I am also a part of the servers event team and I really enjoy my time being able to make other peoples RP experiences more fun and creative. Not only do I think I am ready for Senior Admin I think it would help and make my time as a staff member better because I will be able to continue my RP experiences in-game very easily by being able to take sits off-duty. Adding on to this I would be able to handle situations a lot easier like if a security guard was just running around RDM'ing everyone I would be able to quickly handle the situation without having to switch jobs causing more people getting RDM'd. The final main reason why I believe I should obtain the rank of Senior Admin is because of my leadership skills. During the time I am on the server I am constantly helping other staff members and teaching them what they are doing amazingly and what they could work on. Of course it isn't as expected of this at the rank of Admin but, I just love doing it anyways. For example, today there was a new admin who didn't exactly know how the ban command worked so I quickly walked step by step through the process of how to do this which I know will help that staff member not mess up or make a simple mistake.  

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing of course I would bring them to a sit and tell them what they were reported for. I would then check logs to make sure if they actually were Mass RDM'ing. Of course in this situation that answer would be yes so I would explain to that person what rule they broke and how they would be receiving a formal warning for this offence. This is most likely when they would start cursing at me so I would tell them you need to calm down because if you continue cursing and getting really mad its only going to make your punishment worse. Of course if they continued I would gag them in-game and then fill out the warn for this punishment (Mass RDM | Staff Diss). After the warning I would ban this individual for 5 days and have the same reason as the warn.

17. Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied. 

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? In this situation I would attempt to calm down the players letting them know that getting upset only makes the situation worse. I would let them know if they continue I will start handing out gags and mutes if you continue. At this point hopefully the players are starting to calm down so that we can productively continue the sit. 

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? The best way to deal with a player like this is to stress to the player how important every single warning and ban is on the server. I would let them know the punishments for constantly breaking rules 24/7 and how breaking rules like this could ruin your career on the server such as applying for command positions or joining the staff team. 

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? When I am talking to this individual I would let them know that just lying about what happened is only making the situation worse and can result in serious punishments. I would then tell him that I know he/she was abusing the bug and then let them know the punishment of the offense. Straight after this depending on the severity of the rule infraction I would give them a verbal warning if they are new to the server and of course a formal warning for long time players that knew this bug was present.

Edited by Sprink
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/-Support leaning towards +

While you're active, when you became a admin you just went inactive for a lengthy period of time while at that position, which is what I am worrying about if you were granted this rank.

Q18: Seems like you're avoiding this rather than going into detail more about it. By just stating "Finally I would as quick as possible figure out the solution for the sit"

Q20: At the end, you could go into more detail about the punishment they will be receiving.

Overall I do think you have the qualities of a Senior Admin, however still have some things you need to work on at your current rank.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+ Support

Over these last weeks of me going up the rank of Security, I have had the opportunity to talk to Sprink about a lot of things and get to know who he is in this community. The app in my opinion lays out a foundation to the application and shows dedication, looking beyond this however, is where the real support goes in. I believe Sprink is fit to be a Senior Admin given his current background and how he is as a member of both Security command, and staff. 

I wish you the best of luck Sprink. 

Edited by Kenneth Slick
  • Like 1

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

On 1/16/2021 at 12:32 AM, Squash said:

While you're active, when you became a admin you just went inactive for a lengthy period of time while at that position, which is what I am worrying about if you were granted this rank.

Q18: Seems like you're avoiding this rather than going into detail more about it. By just stating "Finally I would as quick as possible figure out the solution for the sit"

Q20: At the end, you could go into more detail about the punishment they will be receiving.

Overall I do think you have the qualities of a Senior Admin, however still have some things you need to work on at your current rank.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

i know sprink as a really great guy tbh hes always dealt with issues ive had almost instantly and with great precision too, i believe he would be great in this position and as he said himslef, he went for it and never looked back and look at him now, hes a great admin who ive never had anything against i thinks hes great and deserves this position so i say ooorahhhh 

• Like 1

RETIRED

On 1/16/2021 at 12:32 AM, Squash said:

• Like 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

On 1/16/2021 at 12:04 AM, Sprink said:

+Support

- I see him very active lately

-when i make a sit he is always resolving it  the good way

-And i never had a bad interaction with him

• Like 2

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

+Support leaning towards 
- Has helped me many times with sits I have made on rule breakers, always giving great descriptions and reason behind their decision
- Is a fun guy when I've RPed with him on the server
- He's quite active from what I've seen 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 6:32 AM, Squash said:

• Like 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 1/15/2021 at 11:32 PM, Squash said:

• Like 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+support 

Lone Wolf gang  >:P 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support, because I do believe that he would be a good fit for a senior admin position, but I'm not all too sure if we have a need for more Seniors as of current.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

- Active, long-timer.

- He was pretty chill when I contacted him about an issue recently and helped me resolve it.

Edited by Yeppes
  • Like 1

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-furry

Furry UwU OwO Femboy OmO 

furry's are better than you >>>>:) 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

He's ready to become a senior admin. We'll be having a free slot soon and I think Sprink can definitely take up the position. Just pray this minge doesn't use funny haha powers to destroy the entire meeting room during his security meetings. Though I support bullying Mind lmao. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

I have known sprink for a while. I remember when he wasn't even admin yet but he is doing a great job. He is a guy you can have fun with but also is strict when needed. 

+Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."