Autistic Pancake's Ban Appeal- Accepted

Autistic Pancake

Steam Name: Autistic Pancake

Ingame Name: John Wright(It's been so long I cant remember correctly)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171885204

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Deputy Chief Snar 1K-44

Reason for Ban: Not Stated In Ban

Dispute: I got banned on 02/18/2018. It's been almost over three years since my ban. I can hardly remember what I did all I know is I was banned at the police station but I can't remember what i was doing. I plead for an unban because at the time I got banned I was 15. Now i'm 18 and have matured a lot more. That's all I can say about asking for an unban. I just want a second chance.

+/- Support
You could get another chance but I have no clue what you did
You were banned for NULL which means "without value, effect, consequence, or significance." so I have no clue

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+/- Support

The ban has no reason, so it could be for anything, and I'm gonna take a hard doubt that Snar even remembers what this is for. If more evidence comes forward then my support may change 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

• Head Admin

-Support

You've attempted to appeal this ban twice before with both ban appeals being about 8 months between when you were banned and when you attempted to appeal this. If Snar did not remember it back then, why in the world would he remember the reason now? To quote ArmyGuy from October of 2018:

Well obviously you have been banned for a valid reason I'm sorry, you should've appealed this after you were banned then if you feel this was false,as well for Snar to be able to remember what he banned you for

DENIED

See former appeals here: https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/28627-autistic-pancake/content/

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

12 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

You've attempted to appeal this ban twice before with both ban appeals being about 8 months between when you were banned and when you attempted to appeal this. If Snar did not remember it back then, why in the world would he remember the reason now? To quote ArmyGuy from October of 2018:

See former appeals here: https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/28627-autistic-pancake/content/

To be honest, all staff members should have full capability of putting a report or reason in for the ban so this situation doesn't happen again. I don't know what I was banned for and I suppose Snar doesn't either. If the staff team came up with a log for bans and even if you have one; the server should have someone keep logs of bans and make the banning admins make reports and go into detail about the reports and reasons for bans. I feel like in my situation here I could've easily had a reason stated for my ban, but not to bash Snar. He could've atleast taken a couple seconds to type out my ban reason and this entire mess could've been avoided by just a couple keystrokes.

All i'm saying is I think that applying for an unban and getting -support for not remembering is a little one sided. If a ban reason wasn't stated and say I did appeal it 3 days later on the dot. Would snar have remembered? Staff members go through so much in a day that they couldn't recall how many or who they came across and exactly what they issued for the reason it was. If I asked you what you had for breakfast three days ago most couldn't recall. Due to the fact that there is so much that you deal with on a daily basis that some of the small instances of your life disappear. Now that Snar being apart of the staff team on the gmod server helping manage all the staff and people on the server thats a small fractions of his day. He most likely has many other things to do. Would he remember what my ban was for even if I appealed a couple days later? I just want my two messages to sit with you for a second and think about it. Is this entire situation necessarily fair for both parties.

17 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

19 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

I agree with will.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

19 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

@Autistic Pancake I'm only unbanning you because you only have one warning that duplicated. Basing it off that one warning I would conclude you were banned for staff diss. I understand your frustration with your ban, there are q ton of things that could have happened here, but you should be sure to try to be somewhat respectful in your comments. My advise would be show respect to everyone and make sure you are reading our rules to avoid this moving forward