1. 1. Should I Be MO

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Cleetus

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26360809

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve Medical by helping and assisting new medical with any problems or issues they come across while playing and help with any promotions and trainings. I also would like to do sims with them and boost activity. As a Medical Officer I will do anything I can to help improve medical. As a MO I will be supervising at watching medical at all times making sure that they aren't doing anything wrong and answering any questions they might have. I want to make sure medical are having fun while also following all the server rules.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been with gaminglight for many months and gained the rank of officer in several battalions and through all my time spent in those battalions I have always tried my best to improve in any and every way and if I get MO I will keep doing that. I am extremely active and try my best to help the server. There would be no gain for me by abusing my power in medical.

Why do you want this rank?: I want the rank of Medical Officer because I really love medical and this server and want to improve it in any way possible. I want to improve the activity for medical and help there command with supervising and doing trainings. I would also like to promote any medical who exceed expectations and help improve the battalion. Medical is a very important battalion and there's not always enough troops to support everyone on the ship and I want to support medical during events to make sure there not just slacking off doing nothing.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose for this branch is to supervise and assist medical while there doing there duties and during events while also  helping and answering any questions they have. If there is not many medical on I can take over doing checkups or running tests and making sure the troops aboard the ship are healthy. 

Edited by Bobafett3999

• Bobafett3999 changed the title to Cleetus's MO Application
On 1/16/2021 at 11:26 PM, Friend Maple said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Has spent time around Medbay and is familiar with some of the medical staff
  • Is helpful to others

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Denied
Applicant has been removed from naval 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png