Zerg

Should I become Super Admin  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Super Admin

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

Zerg is a well-known member of the staff member of the staff team, being known best for the roles he plays in the PoliceRP Event Team, and has been a great role model for newer staff members.

Only thing I noticed that was off on your app was the answer to the alt account question, which you would have to got to SMT+ for any suspected alt accounts. JMT might look into it further, but SMT would be the ones who would need to deal with it.

Good luck!

Zerg is always there to answer any questions and always helps the lower ranks!

I wish you the best of luck Zerg!

Its Parry

22 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

Zerg is a well-known member of the staff member of the staff team, being known best for the roles he plays in the PoliceRP Event Team, and has been a great role model for newer staff members.

Only thing I noticed that was off on your app was the answer to the alt account question, which you would have to got to SMT+ for any suspected alt accounts. JMT might look into it further, but SMT would be the ones who would need to deal with it.

Good luck!

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

+ Support

-Great Staff Member

-Knows the rules extremely well 

-Does his job great and quickly

-Never had any problems with him, always has helped me out with anything I need 

Good luck Zerg!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 1/14/2021 at 2:42 PM, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

Best staff member i've met in the 2+ years of playing

Seems to take alot of sits

Helped me tonnes with server rules

1/4 people that have made my time on the server unforgettable

Really mature, handles people well. Never seen him get mad at a single person (meaning deals well in stressful situations)

One of the best staff on the server by far.

Very kind and resonable person + support

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

alr alr hear me out

MASSIVE +SUPPORT 

When I first joined the server zerg has always been there to guide me, With his kindness and maturity he has always been a leader in staff.

Yes he does smell, Yes He gets bullied for being zerg but over all of that zerg is a true penguin.

On the note of him being a leader his maturity in Secret Service is insane, He always goes above the standers to make sure everything is going great. As I am typing this out he is hosting a massive Secret Service meeting!

Now I will talk about him in Event team, If you are in event team you have noticed zergs skill and dedication. He has been in a event team for a while now and he just achieved the rank of Co Leader which he def deserved.  His creativity has benefited event team a lot and he is one of Event Teams best members. 

Good luck Zerg

you still smell

• Thanks 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

On 1/15/2021 at 4:05 PM, Manscaped said:

+Support

Great application

Well known staff member

Exceedingly versed in MOTD and Staff Handbook

Deserves promotion

Good Luck!

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

On 1/14/2021 at 2:42 PM, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

Best staff member i've met in the 2+ years of playing

Seems to take alot of sits

Helped me tonnes with server rules

1/4 people that have made my time on the server unforgettable

Really mature, handles people well. Never seen him get mad at a single person (meaning deals well in stressful situations)

One of the best staff on the server by far.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, Mag1c said:

Major +Support
Ever since I joined the server, Zerg would help me. He knows the rules, the staff handbook, and even how to greet and be kind to players. He is an awesome staff member and really deserves Senior Admin!

Good Luck Zerg!!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 1/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Since I became staff, Zerg has always been there to help out the lower ranks. He puts aside time to help coach and develop new staff members and show them the ropes. He holds events to help contribute to the player count and has always been respectful and friendly to everyone at all times. He is a trusted member of staff and is more than ready for Superadmin.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

This is a +Support No Question
Since Joining the community Zerg has been someone who always helped me out almost in any situation, he is very fast at responding and is one of the most polite people that I have met on Gaminglight! He is someone who is super trustworthy and someone who will never hurt a fly. He is extremely well known, and I think that with getting super admin it will not only help him with his staff duties, but also greatly benefit him in event team. 

Good Luck Zerg<3 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

++Support.

Zerg is an extremely helpful and friendly staff member. He's nearly always helping out with events or on the server. Great staff member, knows what he's doing, deserves the promo.

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager