Should I become Super Admin  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Super Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Zerg

What is your steam name?: [GL] Zerg 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:432389919

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, other than my time staffing with PoliceRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 20, 2019

What date did you make your forums account?  October 21, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Admin | Event Team 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10

image.thumb.png.035feee96edb8473951a56249d247efd.png

Have you donated? Yes, $588

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Are your staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Manager’s

Matthew

Igneous

Head of Staff

Eternity

Head Admin

Jimmy James

Super Admins’s

Max Holland

Mikey

Jayden

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Super Admin because over the year and a half since I joined the community I have achieved excelled at many different positions. Not only have I gotten to high command in Secret Service, and low command in Delta Squad, I have reached the rank of Senior Admin, Support, and Event team Co-leader. From all of this, I have learned some very important values. Like, dedication, respect, honor, and most importantly responsibility. 

Since joining the community I’ve strived to not only reach but exceed all expectations. I joined the event team and since then I have learned a lot from everyone around me. During my time on the server I climbed the ranks to become the event team co-leader. With this, I have learned a lot of responsibility. And from the skills I’ve obtained over my year of being staff, I have put it into every sit, complaint, and any other task given to me. 

When I joined the server I was only 14 years old, which is young for someone with so many responsibilities to have. But I have shown that my age is not a factor in how I conduct myself while I am in sits, Holding Events, and even when role-playing. 

Furthermore, I think my skills will be a huge asset to the JMT team and the server. And going forward I am eager to learn more from everyone around me and to continue to make the server population grow and exceed the expectation set forth.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would bring the person who reported the MRDMer, then I would ask them for any type of proof, then I would check logs to confirm, then I would bring them and explain why I brought them. If they continue to curse at me after I would ask them to stop and calm down if they keep going I would gag them and continue to explain to them, I would check their warning and see if they have done this before and if they have any other warnings. Then I would tell them they would be receiving a 7 Day bad for MRDM | NITRP | Staff Diss | Player Diss | NCWS

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

First I would gather evidence without them noticing I am Spectating them, then I would give the proof and inform a JMT+ member (while following CoC).

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

First I would get proof of them saying they are going to chargeback, then I would follow CoC till I found someone who could handle the situation for me.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

First, I would bring the player who made the report and ask them if they have any proof of the situation, then I would bring the player they reported and explain to them why I brought them, then I would tell them to read the MOTD and role play, then I would tell them that if I see it happen again I would be handing out a formal warning and jail, I would repeat this with every member in the family that is minging.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would first ask in admin chat for help, if I got none answered, I would tp to someone and ask then.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

Best staff member i've met in the 2+ years of playing

Seems to take alot of sits

Helped me tonnes with server rules

1/4 people that have made my time on the server unforgettable

Really mature, handles people well. Never seen him get mad at a single person (meaning deals well in stressful situations)

One of the best staff on the server by far.

• Gaminglight Love 1

4 minutes ago, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

Really mature, handles people well. Never seen him get mad at a single person (meaning deals well in stressful situations)

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Massive +Support

Since I became staff, Zerg has always been there to help out the lower ranks. He puts aside time to help coach and develop new staff members and show them the ropes. He holds events to help contribute to the player count and has always been respectful and friendly to everyone at all times. He is a trusted member of staff and is more than ready for Superadmin.

• Gaminglight Love 1

3 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Since I became staff, Zerg has always been there to help out the lower ranks. He puts aside time to help coach and develop new staff members and show them the ropes. He holds events to help contribute to the player count and has always been respectful and friendly to everyone at all times. He is a trusted member of staff and is more than ready for Superadmin.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

20 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head Admin

+Support

Zerg is a well-known member of the staff member of the staff team, being known best for the roles he plays in the PoliceRP Event Team, and has been a great role model for newer staff members.

Only thing I noticed that was off on your app was the answer to the alt account question, which you would have to got to SMT+ for any suspected alt accounts. JMT might look into it further, but SMT would be the ones who would need to deal with it.

Good luck!

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 minutes ago, Will said:

+Support

Zerg is a well-known member of the staff member of the staff team, being known best for the roles he plays in the PoliceRP Event Team, and has been a great role model for newer staff members.

Only thing I noticed that was off on your app was the answer to the alt account question, which you would have to got to SMT+ for any suspected alt accounts. JMT might look into it further, but SMT would be the ones who would need to deal with it.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+Support

Zerg is a mature, dedicated, professional, active and certainly experienced staff member and is well known among the community. Like others have mentioned before me Zerg is always around to help out and doesn't hesitate to give help to those who aren't as experienced as him. I have no doubts he will do very well and has earned his chance at JMT.

Good Luck Zerg!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

Major +Support
Ever since I joined the server, Zerg would help me. He knows the rules, the staff handbook, and even how to greet and be kind to players. He is an awesome staff member and really deserves Senior Admin!

47 minutes ago, Carrots said:

+Support

Zerg is a mature, dedicated, professional, active and certainly experienced staff member and is well known among the community. Like others have mentioned before me Zerg is always around to help out and doesn't hesitate to give help to those who aren't as experienced as him. I have no doubts he will do very well and has earned his chance at JMT.

Good Luck Zerg!

Good Luck Zerg!!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

3 hours ago, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

1 hour ago, Carrots said:

+Support

Good Luck Zerg!

4 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

there is so many reasons why zerg deserves SA but im just going to say yes yes yes

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

4 hours ago, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

UWU Luv U Zerg

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

4 hours ago, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

• Head of Staff
3 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

great dude and even greater friend ez

That bald Aussie Guy

2 minutes ago, Bandit99 said:

+support

Active

mature 

Takes a lot of sits 

currently staff of the month 

+support yes reasons above and other reasons. Also, command in many depts. high command in secret service and low command in delta squad 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

4 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

Good luck!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

6 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

Good Luck Zerg!

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

9 hours ago, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

10 hours ago, JamieeR said:

Huge + Support

Super active

More than friendly

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4