HeadHuntingSniper T-Mod Application- Accepted

HeadHuntingSniper

HeadHuntingSnipers T-Mod Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial-Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Greg/PT4.

What is your steam name?: HeadHuntingSniper.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:155685379.

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Not really.

What date did you start playing on the community? 09/05/2020

What date did you make your forums account? September 11th 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User.

How many warns do you have on the server? None.

Have you donated? No. Planning on it though.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have. I have also made a response saying Read and Understood.

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I have spent enough time on the community to finally help it. I am somewhat on times where sometimes I see sits not being done ASAP. I want to stop that. I believe I can help improve this community and help it advance. Getting ride of the bad and letting the actually Roleplayer's play on the server. To also stop some guy from ruining others people roleplay as well. People get on at different times and I am pretty active. The only times I wouldn't really get on would be if I have school which is gonna take a really big chunk if we go off virtual again. I have been on around for quiet a while. I am also in Gamemaster and have reached rank tick IV and want to do more as somewhat apart of Moderation and I want to also help the Moderation teams as well. I am not biased. I judge you on what you do and if you done wrong you pay the price. I feel like I just deserve it to not only help the community, but get ride of the bad of the community and help make Roleplay more fun for the Community Members.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag him in voice chat. If he starts cursing me in Game Chat I would mute him. I would attempt to get both sides of the story and then check the logs. If the logs showed that he was Mass RDMing I would go through the process of banning. If he didn't then I would un gag/mute him. Tell them the situation that he did nothing wrong and then release them, but if he continues to curse and disrespect us I would punish him for that. If he keeps doing it after the punishment I would jail him.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+Support

-Very good GM in my opinion

-Somewhat well known

-MRDM question is decent

-Needs to be a little more active on the forums but thats fine

Good luck Greg!

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬