Saw’s Nu7 48 hour notice

Former DHOR D

Name: Saw

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:199381574

Lets Start from the top, I first joined Omi-9 some time ago a while ago. I joined the ranks and helped de stabilize as many CI Raids and kill as many insurgents as I could. I eventually starting getting better and better at it until I got turned into a NCO and then a Command member in Omi-9. I will never forget how much fun I had with my friends in Omi-9 and how close a lot of us bonded.

I have three major reasons for leaving;

-If you didn’t know this already, I am also a command member on research. I have recently been made Senior Command in Research and I’ve been given new responsibilities to deal with, giving me less time to focus on Nu-7

-School has started to pick back up. More and more homework has started to pile up on my side and I’ve had less time to get on the server.  My grades ar eat I’ll fine but the stress is building up.

-The Merge. We are all familiar with what happened to Omi-9. This wasn’t exactly stressful for me but it still took a toll and took time, even now I still need to get trained for FTO, 3 different sub-branches, host activity logs, PTs, deal with problems amongst enlisted and so much more.

instead of just getting more frustrated, anxious, depressed and overworked, I’m just going to put my Nu-7 badge down for now. I’ve put in SM Reserves and hopefully when I have a bit more free time, I’ll come back. But for now, these are a few special mentions I have for people I have worked with in Nu-7;

Blackbeard: One of the best leaders I’ve ever seen, it’s been an honor to be able to fight along side with you.

Crabbo: Funny Aussie man, but seriously it’s been a pleasure to work with you.

Matt0: NEW DOTF POG!

Bread: B R E A D, Cool Vice-Commander, kinda sad we didn’t interact much.

Blackout: One of my biggest inspirations of who I wanted to be in Omi-9, really cool guy. Pleasure working with you.

Bacon: Kinda sad we didn’t interact much besides a convo in discord, hope I get to know you better outside of Nu-7

Kindred: Also sad we didn’t interact much, you sound like a cool dude.

Southpaw: The guy that inspired me to join Omi-9. The guy who trained me and helped me all the way through. I got big hopes for you, get into high command for me one day. Plus funny Texan man.

Benito: I know me and you have butt heads a few times, but we are like family. I also have high hopes for you. Continue to lead Recon for me.

Wanted: Really cool dude aswell. Get more active for me. Plus if you want to play Phasmophobia just PM on Discord.

Ash: Kinda sad I didn’t speak to you much either. But your a cool dude aswell.

Elu: Funny Bri ish person. Continue to do great things.

CapFM: Continue the spirit of nu-7, even during off-hours!

Kiddo: Also didn’t interact with you much, nice discord profile picture.

Grank: Sad I didn’t get to hear you scream because you died to a D-Class. Git g00d.

Eaten: I’ve had my fare share of talks with you, your a cool guy. Continue to lead and you will do great.

Guinea: One of the coolest people I’ve met while in Omi-9, great at combat and should have gotten 1LT way before me. Funny Guinea Pig.

Greg: Also a really cool dude. Continue to do awesome in nu-7 and you will be unstoppable.

Maxi Corona: We haven't talked much, but the times we did talk you did great at leading the enlisted. Keep it up!

Donny: My child, I have awesome hopes for you too. I want you to get into command one day too. 

Zerk: Gaming Light SCP RP Man.

Raul: You and Benito will do awesome with Recon and I hope you get Command one day too.

Zealous: Awesome at combat. I know you will do awesome in Nu-7

Alexan: UWU

I wish you all a great time on this server. I will still be on Research and I will hopefully see you all still. If you ever need help just contact Agent Nova ;). I still have my SM reserves so maybe one day, I’ll be back.

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

It was a pleasure to have you in Omicron-9 and in Nu-7 Saw. Best of luck in research!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

12 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

-Support
Not pog

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Yo in Honesty IMMA GODDAMN SLAP YOU 

but in all seriousness you did what you needed to do and did well even though your a godamn minge but your alright in my book well follow whatever you desire and you`ll 

go far kid well take care of yourself and remember those of us that have mentored you but keep your bonds close my guy take care

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

For the time i knew you as Nu7 command you was great and i got high hope for your Research career! have a good one!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Not Saw too! Good luck in the research branch! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic