Should i be staff  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i be staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lily/ DT LY1

What is your steam name?: Littlest Pogchamp

What is your steam ID?:Ā STEAM_0:1:97011427

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
yes, ive actually been admin on several darkRP and starwars rp server (all of which have sadly died šŸ˜ž )

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
January 4-5th

What date did you make your forums account?
January 7th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?
yes

What rank are you applying for?
trial moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes
Ā 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
Im an extremely active member of the community and play almost 12 hours a day, I have extensive experience with moderation and the gmod mod menu and commands in general, i know the rules of the server extremely well and i know the staff guidelines well also. I attempt to have friendly interactions with every member of the server and i try to help every new player who joins by telling them how to change their name, offering tours and generally keeping them out of trouble. I am completely unbiased in my judgement of people who have broken rules, whether they be close friends or people i dont like (However if i have a personal connection to the player i would be moderating i would decline the sit and allow someone else to take it)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Bring them into a sit, freeze them, gag them if they are cursing through voice chat and mute if they are cursing through text chat. I would check damage logs to see their offenses, decide if they actually were mass rdming and if i determined they were ban them for 5 days and give them a warning.

Edited by Littlest Pogchamp

2 minutes ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

- Recently joined the server

- Not well known

- Doesnt have a poll

Good luck Lily!

Ā 

Retired GeneralĀ | Resigned Assistant Head-GamemasterĀ &Ā ImperialRP Super AdminĀ 

GM of the month FebruaryĀ 2021 /Ā Staff of the month March 2021