31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Admin?

• Yes, Please Explain
    • No, Please Explain

• Head of Staff

1. What is your in-game name?: Frog

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Frog

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:120670592

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on an Arma 3 RP server a few years ago.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4/10/2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? 4/12/2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/EventTeam

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 8, https://gyazo.com/55b1f89edfe656ba1320bdfa934156b9

9. Have you donated? Yes, $1869

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: Central Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Matthew, Eternity, Jimmy James, MiKeY, Max Holland, Jayden

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Through my time of playing and interacting with the community on Gaminglight I have gained lots of valuable experience and knowledge of the server and the people. Joining State Police and SPRT was one of the choices that really set me on track within the server, being in the departments and striving to improve has helped me better my maturity and allowed me to make long lasting connections within the server. I believe my accomplishments in these departments speak for themselves, and that I would not have made it to being a Department Head without showing the utmost professionalism and respect. I have lots of experience making tough decisions, whether it be on a punishment in a department, or a punishment on staff. I believe I have excellent problem-solving abilities, and whenever an issue is encountered I always look at it from each and every perspective in order to know that I have made the right decision. I am not afraid to ask others for help if I need an outside perspective as well.

Since joining the Gaminglight staff team on 7/18/20, I have very much enjoyed my time in it. I absolutely love helping people and helping the community in any way possible. I am a trusted member of the staff team, and I frequently assist and answer questions from lower ranking staff members, because that is what an Admin should do. If I become a Senior Admin, that will only further my ability to help and do good for the community. When I first joined the server and got my tags in Teamspeak, the Support member who helped me went over the MOTD with me to make sure I understood the rules and knew how to play the server. That is an experience that has stuck with me for the entirety of my time on Gaminglight, and that is the same experience that I strive to give to players whether it be in game as an Admin taking sits and answering questions, in the teamspeak as a Support member, or on the forums as a Forums Diplomat. I try to make this server as welcoming and open to new players as possible. I have dedicated 11 weeks of playtime to this server, and I do not see myself leaving anytime soon.

I have a reputation around the community as someone who is trustworthy and reliable. If something needs doing, I am more than happy to see it through and do it. I know the MOTD like it is the back of my hand. My positions in the Staff Team and RP Departments on the server show that I am a reliable and mature person. I have been entrusted with the positions of SPRT Commander, State Police Major, FBI DCOS, as well as a Support, Forums Diplomat, and Event Team. And although my work schedule has put a bit of a damper on the times I can be on the server during peak hours, I still find time to be active late at night when we really need staff online. I believe I am ready and able to be a Senior Admin.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start by bringing the player to a roof, inform them why I brought them here, and ask them their side of the story. If they start swearing at me I would give them a bit to continue, but if they did not stop I would proceed to gag them, explain why I gagged them, and ask them to relax. After that I would ungag them to give them a chance to speak. If they still have not calmed down I would regag them and check logs to find out how many people they killed. I would explain to them what they did wrong, and inform them that they will be receiving a formal warning as well as a 5 day ban. I would proceed to issue a formal warning for Mass RDM, and issue a ban for 5 days as per the Staff Handbook.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would firstly avoid any interaction out of the ordinary with the suspected alt account. I would treat them the exact same as any other player. I would inform JMT+ of the situation, and send them the players SteamID, and the reason they are suspected to be an alt account.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I would get evidence of the threat whether it be a video or a screenshot, and forward it to JMT with the players SteamID.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring the members individually that seem to be causing the most trouble and talk to them. I would tell them I understand that its easy for big groups to get carried away, but I would inform them that further rule violations will result in punishment, and I would ask that they settle down so it does not get to that point. After talking individually to them, I would watch them to make sure no further rule violations occur.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")
I'm not afraid to ask for help from my peers, there are going to be things that I don't know or that I need advice on. I would firstly ask my question in admin chat, and if nobody can answer it I will go up the CoC until I have an answer!

Edited by Frog_

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

Long time member and is trusted with command positions and special forces showing that he is very competent at his job.

He is really chill and knows how to effectively interact with people

Plenty of command experience so he is able to deal with arguments and settle them effectively.

Really good application 

I believe he can do justice to this position 

Good luck!

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support 

he’s a frog who makes pizza?!?!?!??!?

No in all seriousness I believe frog deserves this position.  Frog is very kind. He is an upstanding member of the staff team and I feel he would do well in this position. 

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

26 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major +Support

Active

On at night

Mature

Responsible 

Nice to everyone

Fit for SNR Admin 

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

3 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Good Application

Trusted Member

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

58 minutes ago, Parry said:

+ Support
- Super Nice to everyone 
- Shown maturity countless times
-Active both in game and on Forums

- Is both a respected and trusted member of the community 
- Good application 

Good Luck Frog!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, Parry said:

+ Support
- Super Nice to everyone 

- Good application 

Good Luck Frog!

-support 4 being stinky

totally agree with parry here

That bald Aussie Guy

6 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Good Application

Trusted Member

Good luck frog you deserve it 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

6 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Major +Support

Active

On at night

Mature

Responsible 

Nice to everyone

Fit for SNR Admin 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

6 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support
- Super Nice to everyone 

- Good application 

Good Luck Frog!

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

• Head Admin

+Support

Frog is a well known admin among both players and members of the staff team, has always been professional and mature while dealing with sits, and is all around a great guy to be around. I feel he is ready to be moved up to Senior Admin for these reasons and others unstated, to which point I wish him the best of luck!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

9 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support
- Super Nice to everyone 

- Good application 

Good Luck Frog!

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team