Should I Become Trial Mod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Noah Jimes

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bize

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:108461043

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've been playing Garry's Mod since 2014 and have been Admin's on previous servers since like Santos, HellZone, ICE, etc. I ran 3 of my servers from 2015-2018 and recently stopped so i could roleplay even more. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 2 years ago so about Sept 7/8/2018

What date did you make your forums account? 9/23/18

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? = 2

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve the rank of Trial-Moderator because I am a very active member on PoliceRP, I have been coming on everyday for about 5 hours at a minimum. I'm a very trusted member in the community as I earned my way up the police rankings becoming a SM, Became SPRT, SPHP, and DOC, and duh joined State! I'm also very experienced in this field which has given me a really good idea of how to staff on the server as well of the commands which to use. I'm a very friendly member of the community towards players and staff, which I think is a key aspect of becoming a staff member. This is because being friendly and welcoming to the player base makes them want to play and not think this community is just not fun and hateful, which it isn't. Becoming staff would allow me to help the community in even more ways than before, by helping someone who is in need of assistance which ultimately makes the community a better place to be in and a better experience for everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a sit on top of a roof, to avoid disrupting those who are rping (make sure i have godmode on), and then ask them why they are mass RDMing. I would also then check logs to confirm it was him. If all they do is start to curse and start being hateful I would attempt to try and calm the person down which if needed may result in a gag until I can get them to stop and explain that they should stop staff dissing and should explain their actions. If they don't explain why and continue to curse towards me, I would warn them for MassRDM/NITRP/Staffdiss*(howmanytimes), and if they continue their actions i will jail them on a roof then request or get a higher up to ban him for at least 3 days for the Mass RDM and a day or 2 for cursing/staff diss.

Image_1 2021-01-12_00-02-17.jpeg

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

6 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Good Application

Friendly

Low Warnings

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

10 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Good Application

Friendly

Low Warnings

You a good guy good Luck 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 1/12/2021 at 2:20 AM, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature / Professional

Good Application

Friendly

Low Warnings

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager