General Update-SCP-035 Feeding Additions - Denied

Former DHOR D

General Suggestion:

Changes to SCP-035’s host privileges

what are you suggesting:

SCP-035 is to be fed a D-Class during self breaching in order to stop its self breaching. Just like every other self breaching SCP, D-Class are needed to impeded the breach. 

in lore, SCP-035’s host privileges have been relinquished. Now I’m not saying that SCP-035’s self breach should be entirely revamped, but I believe a simple addition may make it easier.

I believe in the event that D-Class are being rowdy, and believe me they can be, that MTF may request a Researcher to enter SCP-035’s chamber and put SCP-035 on a mannequin.

this mannequin will serve as SCP-035’s host instead of the nearly impossible to reach D-Class.

after SCP-035 is fed, his self breach will be rest as normal.

Note: SCP-049 already undergoes a similar process.

How would this better change the server:

it would let the human classes be able to better prepare for mass breaches. SCP-035 being the only SCP that can breach other SCPs, this would add a better way of making sure this won’t happen.

it would also add more rp to the server and a way to stop the server from being in a constant DEFCON 3/2 because SCP-035 breached 106.

Disadvantages:

There are no disadvantages beside SCP-035 breaches will be rarer

who would this benefit:

Literally all the human classes, the site won’t be on a DEFCON 3 because SCP-035 released SCP-106 or SCP-682.

Research would have more RP to do, and MTF will have one less problem during CI raids.

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

Well... +Support...

As long as the researchers aren't allowed to be turned/killed by 035 while putting the mannequin in.

Though, it could be annoying for 035's

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+/- Support

049s book is quite nice. This would ensure 035 is stopped but on the other hand if it gets to very last minute and no dclass can be gained im pretty sure a sacrifice can be used. A big maybe in my eyes but would be a nice extra for Research.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

12 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

+/- Support

049s book is quite nice. This would ensure 035 is stopped but on the other hand if it gets to very last minute and no dclass can be gained im pretty sure a sacrifice can be used. A big maybe in my eyes but would be a nice extra for Research.

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

-Support

-Too unfair for the SCP

-Pretty annoying to get your Self breaching process stopped and wait 15 minutes NLR just because someone pulled a mannequin out of their ass

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+/-Support

Whilst I do agree with it being unfair to the Scp, the bigger picture here is that Scp-035 can cause a Mass Breach event. 

Scp-035 is one of the most chaotic Scps there is, just by its abilities alone. 

Plus most of the time I don't see Research giving Scp-049 a book.

I'd think this suggestion would work better if Scp-035 would have to roll against the feeder in order to feed the Scp.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

16 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Too unfair for the SCP

-Pretty annoying to get your Self breaching process stopped and wait 15 minutes NLR just because someone pulled a mannequin out of their ass

Yea, like would you want to be stopped self breaching by a researcher using a mannequin???

I feel like this would make the SCP underpowered. 

The reason it is a d-class also is because 035 wants to be able to speak and talk. So if you tried to take him from a body to put on the mannequin I promise he will fight you. 

Massive - support

13 hours ago, Squash said:

Whilst I do agree with it being unfair to the Scp, the bigger picture here is that Scp-035 can cause a Mass Breach event. 

That may be true but just because it is able to breach others doesn't mean we should massively nerf it.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||