Raze Senior Admin Application - Accepted

RAZE..

Should Raze become a Senior Admin?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Raze become a Senior Admin?

• Yes, Explain
    • No, Explain

What is your in-game name?: 

Raze

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Raze

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:220982799

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No I have only staffed on Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

July 4th 2020

What date did you make your forums account?

July 18 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?20201205194659_1.thumb.jpg.8343d730ac4ab4dc9842fd3bdd912d3b.jpg

Have you donated?

Yes, Roughly $500

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes many times

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Matthew, Eternity, Jimmy James, Jayden, Mikey, Max

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve the rank of Senior Admin because of many reasons, First I am a active member on the server on staff and as a Role player, and if a sit pops up and no one is on staff to take the sit I am always willing to get on to take it. Also if I was to get Senior Admin I would be able to stop RPing to help the other staff that are on duty with sits quicker or go to someone if they need some assistance when on staff, I also do this when I need to get on duty but it would help out if I was able to do it quicker.

Secondly, I have always tried to help out new staff members out with how to do stuff or with a simple ban and I believe that is a big part of staff because that make it easier for other staff member and if they are new it teaches them how to become a more successful staff member. One other big thing about being staff is that I always staff before RP and that is a thing that all Staff need to think about because of how important it is and in the past some people have not done that and sits have been siting there for 15 minutes.  Also as A Senior Admin you are able to handle situations a lot quicker for example if someone was Mass RDMing instead of getting on staff and having to wait when they are killing more people you would be able to grab them and bring them to a roof to punish them and that help out because it is showing that staff will take handle of situations quickly on this server and they may stay on the server longer.

Thirdly, I have dealt with many situations in the past couple months on staff and some were big and some were not. I have also handled many situations as a support team member as well as just helping a person on the forums. I also know my way around the ULX system and when I am on duty I use it in a proper way and as a Senior Admin you get to use those ability's off duty and I think that it is a very very important thing to use the commands properly and treat them like you on the staff job and don't try to use them to your advantage when off of the staff job. One other thing is the physics gun if you do not use that properly you get into a lot of trouble as well which I have done in the past and it is not a thing that I should have done but I did learn from my mistake. Some other things is that sometimes people say that I am immature but I have also stopped most of the things that I did for people to think that I am immature but I have worked on that.  

Finally, I hope you take my app into consideration. I want to become a Senior Admin for the reasons above and as well to help out the people on Police RP as well as other staff members.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

In the since that I would be a admin in this scenario, I would do what any staff member should do. I would bring the 2 people to a sit and freeze and strip the guy that was Mass RDMing if he started to shoot at the person on the roof. If they were still cursing at me after I told them to stop doing that a few times I would gag them and calmly tell them why they were gaged. If they were to start to type thing that should not be said in chat I would then mute them. I would then ask the reporter what this person did and have them explain to me what is going on. I would then look at logs and see how many people he RDMed and then tell them the rules that are stated in the MOTD and why they need to follow them. After that I would then tell the there punishment which would be a 5 day ban and a warn for Mass RDM and staff diss, and player diss if needed. Then I would ask the reporter if they had anymore questions and if not I would return them.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would not not interact with the suspect and I would then go into the Staff discord and make a report that this person was Alting.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If someone was threatening this I would take it to JMT and if JMT was not able to handle it I would either take it to SMT or I would let JMT take it to SMT.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring them and tell them what they were doing wrong and tell them to read over the motd and if they kept minging I would ask someone to help me if needed and I would hand out bans if needed. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would ask in Admin chat for help if it was needed.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support

- Active

-Helpful

-Good Member of the Gaminglight Community

-Well Known

-Also just a chill guy in general

Good Luck Raze!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

50 minutes ago, ObamaBinLaden said:

+Support

- Active

-Helpful

-Well Known

Good Luck Raze!

Just now, TheDerick said:

+/- Support

Lately you have been Semi Active (Thats what i've seen)

Can be immature

Well Known

Im leaning +support but I agree with derick

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+support 

Raze is a great staff member and very dedicated 

I also agree with Derrick your activity seems to have gone down a bit 

if he is accepted i believe raze you should use this is an opportunity to mature a little bit 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

14 minutes ago, TheDerick said:

+/- Support

Can be immature

Well Known

Although you have been working on your maturity, I feel like you still have to wait a little bit (I'm Leaning towards +Support)

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

So here’s what I have to say based on my experiences with you.

overall +support but not over a more qualified canidate

-you have worked in your maturity but it needs to improve a BIT more

+you always help me on staff

+active

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+/- Support

-You are Well Known
-Always try and help when possible
-A Friendly person who wont even hurt a fly

-Your Activity has been Lacking Recently
-Occasionally You have issues with maturity

In General, Raze is a great person and a great part of the Gaminglight Community. This is just my opinion based on what I have seen. I am going to stay neurtal just because of the -support. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, ObamaBinLaden said:

+Support

- Active

-Helpful

-Well Known

Good Luck Raze!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+/- Support

Can be immature

Well Known

Leaning towards a +Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

11 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+/- Support

Can be immature

Well Known

Your maturity has improved but still need improvement (leaning towards + Support tho)

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

16 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+/- Support

Can be immature

Well Known

7 hours ago, Mag1c said:

Leaning towards a +Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 1/11/2021 at 8:40 PM, ObamaBinLaden said:

+Support

- Active

-Helpful

-Well Known

Good Luck Raze!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 1/11/2021 at 8:40 PM, ObamaBinLaden said:

+Support

- Active

-Helpful

-Well Known

Good Luck Raze!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• Head Admin

-Support

While I do have to side with the crowd on the fact that your activity has been a bit spotty in the past few weeks. Aside from other things, I feel you should try to work on fixing points other's have brought up in the coming days/ weeks to try and increase your chances of getting promoted.

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 1/12/2021 at 4:23 PM, Solomon said:

On 1/17/2021 at 3:45 AM, Will said:

-Support

While I do have to side with the crowd on the fact that your activity has been a bit spotty in the past few weeks. Aside from other things, I feel you should try to work on fixing points other's have brought up in the coming days/ weeks to try and increase your chances of getting promoted.

Good luck!

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png