Drake's Trial Mod Application - Accepted

Drake Man

Should I become Trial Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Drake

What is your steam name?: [GL]ObamaBinLaden (Can Change If needed)

What is your steam ID?:ย STEAM_0:0:562911266

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, Unfortunately.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly 3 Months ago

What date did you make your forums account? October, 27, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?ย  Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? (Don't know how to do a link so I will put it at the bottom)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
Hey, My names Drake and I believe that I personally don't deserve the rank but would like to work for the rank. I believe that I am one of the most active and mature people you'll ever meet. I'm always willing to help people with any situations they have whether that be getting a car unstuck or a question about something for donating or something on the forums or even department questions. I always love to help people with any needs of there's because It makes me feel like I am making a change in the community and helping the community be better and get along together to where we can build that positive community reputation and not be known for toxicity or any sorts of things like that. I also would like work towards the Trial mod Spot so I canย  help staff with all the Sit's that come in and help take care of those sit's more easily so not just one staff gets overloaded on Sit's all the time and they have help so they are not stressed about them. I would also be very active on the job of staff as I am on the Gaming light PRP Server more than any other game I play! I also promise to always be professional and mature during my time on staff as I know that you need to set an example to the players about how mature and professional the staff here at PRP are! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my Application!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first Politely ask the person to stop with a warning and if they keep doing it give them 2 more then gag them and explain to them the situation that I have brought them here for RDM on another member of the community. I would explain to them about how it is against our MOTD and that they need to make sure they read over that to understand all of the rules of the server. I would then ask the player who was RDM'ed if they would like the Offender Warned or Verbally Warned and if they say warned I would warn the Offender for RDM.

(Warn Picture is here)
Screenshot_331.png.4442dd824bf2d5b604b7e826c8866344.png

ย 

Edited by ObamaBinLaden

๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข+ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ย 

[๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐ป๐‘…๐’ฏ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ | ๐น๐ต๐ผ ๐’ž๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐ธ๐‘€๐’ฎ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž | ๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ ๐‘€๐’ฎ๐’ข๐’ฏ | ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐ป๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐’ฐ๐‘€๐’ž ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿข | ๐’ฏ๐‘€๐’ต ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ | ๐’ฒ๐’ด๐’ž ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ ]

[๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“๐“€ (๐ผ๐’ฉ๐น๐ธ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’ช ๐’ฎ๐’ฌ๐’ฐ๐’œ๐’Ÿ ]

[๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ป ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ | ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰ | ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ]

+/- Suport

-Active

-Good Personย 

-No warns

-Decentย app (apart from last question)

- T-Mods can't Gag

-MRDM is a 5 day ban not just a warn

-You might want jail them in case they start shooting again

-Might want to get a Mod+ to strip them too

-Last question wasn'tย read attentivelyย and was answeredย as if it was RDM insteadย of MRDM

-You should warn the player for MRDM | Staff Diss no matter what the other player says

-Low forum activityย 

Edited by [GL] Dark

ใ€ŽPoliceRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex CERT Commanderย ใ€—ใ€–ย Last Dispatch Directorย ใ€—
ใ€Ž ImperialRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex Secondย Sisterย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Seventh Sisterย ใ€—
ใ€ŽStaffใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Senior Adminย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Seniorย Event Teamย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Senior Forumsย Diplomatย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Support Supervisorย ใ€—

-Supportย 

-I don't see you ig ( maybe different time zones)ย 

-Low Forums postsย 

-Ok App

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Teamย |ย Ex Supportย |ย Ex Fourm Diplomat |ย EX SWAT Commanderย | EX UMC Mercenary Leaderย |ย Exย OG General

4 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+/- Support

App can use some work

need more forums activityย 

drake Iย like you but please read the staff handbook you would of been able to answer the last question better.

ย PD SMย |ย SWAT LTย | SL Consigliereย 

MLG Pro Negev playerย 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-supportย 

Needs more fourms activity i would sayย 

I havent seen you but that's most likely on meย 

I have to agree with everyone else reading the staff HandBook would have been helpful for the last questionย 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

ย 

ย US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designationย A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendentย 

ย 
22 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

+/- Suport

-Active

-Good Personย 

-No warns

- T-Mods can't Gag

-Last question wasn'tย read attentivelyย and was answeredย as if it was RDM insteadย of MRDM

-You should warn the player for MRDM | Staff Diss no matter what the other player says

-Low forum activityย 

ย 

ย  ย SPRT Staff SGTย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย OG SGT ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย State MSTRSGTย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:03 PM, [GL] Dark said:

+/- Suport

-Active

-Good Personย 

-No warns

- T-Mods can't Gag

-Low forum activityย 

Very well said.

ย 

On 1/11/2021 at 11:03 AM, [GL] Dark said:

+/- Suport

-Active

-Good Personย 

-No warns

- T-Mods can't Gag

-Low forum activityย 

ย 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you.ย 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

ย 

PoliceRP Manager