Gaminglight Podcast[Denied]

Crazyboyri

Podcast  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Could podcast be added?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? -  A gaminglight Podcast

Why should we add it? -  It show everyone everyone meaning twitch/youtube or any major platform to show what gaminglight is all about. It show what fun about it, what being updated or who became JMT/SMT, etc. We can have a guest come to podcast to tell what GL is about from their own ways like you make so many friends, you gain experience or gain confidence that you never had. It like how all other have their podcast but it will be just about gaminglight. The host will be pick by SMT to keep it fair for everyone. There should be 2 people, 1 person for extra that is gonna be LOA, and SMT will pick guest or themselves as guest.

What are the advantages of having this? - It tell people what is being updated or tell what gaminglight is all about or tell funny story about what happen in a event or before event to make everyone laugh.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Crazyboyri

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

-Support
-Good idea but, Who's going to host this Podcast? Who's going to listen to it? Gaminglight is RP server/Rust. I don't think people would sit down and listen to it. Although you never know, anything is possible 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
-Good idea but, Who's going to host this Podcast? Who's going to listen to it? Gaminglight is RP server/Rust. I don't think people would sit down and listen to it. Although you never know, anything is possible 

I will host it, I'm made for podcasting

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

i mean i personally wouldnt listen to something as long as like the H3 podcast or joe rogan show as 1: i dont have a big enough attention span and 2: i dont think theres enough to cover to make a really long podcast.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

It not gonna be hosted everyday, it can be hosted every other week or once a month because there always stuff to add every month and it give times for people to think about what to talk about.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

3 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Talila would be a perfect host if added 

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Joe rogan gonna get mad

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

22 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Seems pointless.....

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 1/11/2021 at 4:35 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

-Support

I mean really a podcast would somewhat take up time. Maybe something like a Server Update logs and maybe updates to things that have been added onto the server and stuff. Really the idea behind it is good, but I think its a waste of time as no one wants to get on during times to listen to something unneeded or something that could be types down way faster.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

Honestly it all depends on who is doing it, there are people I think have potential to do this idea but I don't really think there's a target audience other than the players who join the server. 

• Like 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

- Support 

If Zeeptin thinks this is a good idea they may. Unfortunately I can see how it could just be a hassle for them. They are already busy keeping the servers up and with real life. I don't really see the management having time to do this. I also don't know many people who would actually go out of there way to possibly listen to it. 

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

16 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

- Support 

If Zeeptin thinks this is a good idea they may. Unfortunately I can see how it could just be a hassle for them. They are already busy keeping the servers up and with real life. I don't really see the management having time to do this. I also don't know many people who would actually go out of there way to possibly listen to it. 

Agreed, like, I love GL, but I wouldn't listen to a podcast about it
- Support

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*