Research Log 18 - "Pile of Bones"

mikey!

Name and Research Rank: Jack (Deputy Director) | Helpers: Phill & Spaghetti 

Subject(s): Imperial Commando Captain Saturn 

Targeted Results: 
-   Good Result: 
Remove the flesh and bones of a human subject and then make it an un-killable machine that could work for the Empire. 
 Bad Result: Remove the flesh and bones of a human subject and then it can die from a few bullets because his bones fall apart.

Actual Results: I got what I wanted, the good result, the trooper was very strong and could not die from a few bullets like I thought would happen in the beginning and had much better ability's without  the heavy armor that slowed them down. Sadly, the subject was not pleased with his new look and requested to be turned back. After being told that it wasn't possible the subjects team killed Jack. (Even though he had set up a cloning chamber before hand) The experiment was deemed an success by Jack and will be done again with a different subject.

Procedures performed: Removal of skin via a golden knife and the placement of bones in the correct order then the summoning. Using a magazine that Jack found in a drawer he was able to make the bones an actual living thing but it was made of bones. Other tests performed were trigger discipline and running around TL for a speed test. 

How could the procedure be improved: In my opinion it worked very well BUT  I could possibly try and place the bones in a better place? Or I could possibly get a new subject like a Medical Staff or just a regular Stormtrooper, having an IC made it harder because another IC must watch the test which some people can make judgements. 

Edited by mikey!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

They did look like one.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟