Spaghetti Officer Application

Spaghetti

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC CM RSS SFC Spaghetti 1023

2: Whats your timezone?: CST 

3: Whats your SteamID?: steam_0:0:537975221

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: Being as active as i am, im normally the only medical member online. And im put into scenarios where that means Im the highest rank. As an officer and getting the status as a 2LT I would be able to keep medical in check even with low personel. Also ive been put into situations where I wanted to promote people but wasnt of the stature to do so.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 10, I play atleast an hour a day and the most I will play is 7-8 hours

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: As stated before hand I am insanely active, And if I were to be officer command of the 69th would be in check more hours than none

7: How well do you command other troopers?:  I prefer to give orders and have faith in my soldiers but If I notice people messing around I am willing to put down an iron fist to show that the 69th isnt just for laughs and giggles.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: Watching other officers work ive seen how some of the time the situation can get out of hand pretty fast, and with SOME of our officers not as active I would be a great and  a active officer added to the 69th Medical Corps Roster

Edited by Spaghetti

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png