Magic's Senior Admin Promotion Application - Accepted

Mag1c

Do you think Magic should be Senior Admin?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Magic should be Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Magic

What is your steam name?: [GL] Magic

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:106454852

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have managed Discord servers and I have been a Twitch moderator, I have also been staff on GamingLight for a while.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 6 months ago (15+ weeks on server)

What date did you make your forums account? 8/6/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6 https://gyazo.com/863f0538437cecf27f418203e16893a6

Have you donated? Yes $80

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope, never even really played on another community

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, multiple times

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Matthew, Eternity, Jimmy James, Max Holland, MiKeY, Jayden

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 
I believe I deserve Senior Admin because I am very dedicated to the server. I have been playing on GamingLight these past few months and have enjoyed every bit of it. I want to welcome people to the server like I was welcomed. I have been staff for a few months and really enjoy helping and assisting people. I think that this is another reason I should be Senior Admin, the fact that I really enjoy helping people and making their lives easier. I feel I am fair with punishments and not too harsh when it comes to serious ones. I feel I am a kind person that will uphold this spot professionally. I have seen myself growing in these months and turning into a better rolemodel and leader. I am also apart of the Support team and assist people in Teamspeak whether they need tags or need help with donations. I am able to make good decisions under pressure and I see myself going far in GamingLight.

Secondly, I am very active and try my best to get above 50-100 sits each week. I have only taken one LOA while in staff and this just goes to show that I am reliable. I also feel Like I am trustworthy as I am command in a very professional department and even command in a tac department. I have gotten staff of the week a few times and I am planning on getting it more often now.  Also, I am in Teamspeak, Discord, and In-Game usually 5+hours every day. I am also very easy to reach and try my best to be there for newer staff members.

Lastly, I think I have a great understanding of the rules and the MOTD. I have been on this server for quite a while and have read the MOTD countless times. I have had experience and have gotten used to the rules and now I fully understand almost all of them. I enforce the rules at the correct times including the staff handbook. I have read over the staff handbook many times and have gotten used to and fully understood those rules aswell.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
If someone was mass RDMing, I would try to avoid bringing them to an open area and fly to a roof, or closed off area like the event room. Then I would ask them why they are killing so much people, and if they just start cursing, I will ask them to calm down and listen. If they continue to curse I will let them know that this will be their last chance to calm down and failure to do so will result in a gag. If they still continue to curse at me, I will gag them and immediately after the gag I will check logs and see how much people they killed to determine the punishment. I would then let them know that killing people for no reason is not allowed and to type !motd in chat to find the rules when they are back or just to go here https://gaminglight.com/forums/articles.html/rules/policerp-rules/. I would then let them know they are going to be getting a warn for Staff Diss | MassRDM, and a ban for 5 days for Staff Diss | MassRDM.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I think someone is an alt account, I would never go and interact with this person. I would immediately get proof whether that be an image of chat or a clip of them saying it. Then I would contact SMT either through game or through Requesting SMT in the Discord.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If a player is threatening to chargeback, I would immediately get proof such as a clip of them saying it, or an image of them typing it. I would then tell them that charging back is not good and can get you blacklisted according to this site https://support.gaminglight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050637491-What-will-get-me-blacklisted-. Then I would contact JMT through game or through Requesting JMT in the Discord to deal with this appropriately 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If a family is minging and causing a bunch of issues, I would attempt to speak to the members one at a time to avoid yelling and minging in a sit. So I would talk to each of them and explain that they are breaking rules and need to look over the !motd. Lastly, if any punishments are needed, I will give the correct punishments.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")
If I didn't understand or know something in-game, I would first ask through admin chat and see if any of my fellow staff members know the answer to my question. If no one responds or knows, I would check the !motd for my answer. If those fail me, I would go here https://support.gaminglight.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003728531-General to find my answer. If all else fails I will start my way up the chain of command starting with a Senior Admin.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

7 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

+Support 

-Active 

-Nice 

-Good App 

I believe Magic would be a great SNR Admin. Good Luck! 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Absolute major +support 

Magic has maintain amazing activity for 4 months at this point. 

Always on at night helping with minges.

Always puts staff above everything else.

Respectful.

Great role model for lower staff members.

Magic has shown time and time again how mature he is and how determined he is to this community  

Great app. 

Great Overall Staff Member.

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

3 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Absolute major +support 

Respectful.

Magic has shown time and time again how mature he is and how determined he is to this community  

Great app. 

^^^^

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

-Active

-Good App

-Mature/Professional

-Trusted

Good Luck Magic

3 hours ago, Manscaped said:

-Support

I think you are a good staff member and your activity is great

but Senior Admin is a huge step and I dont think you are ready for it yet

No offense Manscaped but you're rather new to the community and you're not fully aware of magic's performance as a staff member

5 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

-Active

-Good App

-Mature/Professional

-Trusted

Good Luck Magic

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Well known staff member
- Well-made app

Good luck Magic!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

13 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Absolute major +support 

Respectful.

Great app. 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

15 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Absolute major +support 

Respectful.

Great app. 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

1 minute ago, Drippy said:

+Support

-Active

-Good App

-Mature/Professional

-Trusted

-Amazing application

- Best person to RP with

Good luck Magic hope you make it buddy 

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

17 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

-Active

-Good App

-Mature/Professional

-Trusted

Good Luck Magic

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

17 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

No offense Manscaped but you're rather new to the community and you're not fully aware of magic's performance as a staff member

Teddy, I dont need to be on the server for 6 months to be able to comprehend the fact that 3 1/2 months is a relatively low amount to be applying for such a big position. Their are a lot of responsibilities that you receive once you receive this position and they aren't to be taken likely. And, no disrespect, please dont try to undermine the opinions that I give on other players' applications.