Should I be Trial Moderator ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-Mod (Yes/No)

• Yes.
    • No.

1.What is your in-game name?: FrenchJm

2.What is your steam name?: [GL] FrenchJm

3.What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:502214633

4.Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was moderator in a French Darkrp server about 2 month ago and I was twice Admin on a FiveM Roleplay server.

5.What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2020/12/21

6.What date did you make your forums account? 2021/1/2

7.Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? : Gold Donator

8.How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Only 1

warn.PNG.7f4dd881613cd2765b080aeaf6457fe5.PNG

9.Have you donated? Yes

10.What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11.Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No , I quitted all my place before comming in the server

12.Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes 2 times for now.  

13.Timezone: EST

14.Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):Since the first time I have been on the server I was each day 2 to 6 hours just doing Gensec or Nu7 stuff , I have seen a lot of failrp during those hours. I am willing to be active as I can and putting all my mind in the moderation. I have been admin and moderator 3 times before and I have learned how to act in specified staff sit. I am going to put the sits and player before roleplaying since everybody sometimes as a little question or problem. I know about all the Rp terms and I think I have a decent Rp and I am good at placing the moments I need to be serious or the moments to have fun and relax. Even if I am french I have a decent english but my accent is spotting me out. I will be following to the word what my superiors says to me.

16.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Bring the accuser and the accused and try to get some video clips or look in the logs (If i didnt see him MassRDM) If the accused is insulted and talking over I would gag him to try to get him back on his sense while the accuser explain anything what happened if the accused still insult and talks over me , I'm just going to ban him for MassRDM and Insults against a staff member but if he stopped insulting and to talk over me I would explain what he did and try to get him to understand what he did.

Thanks for reading and hope to have some feedback soon !

Edited by [GL] FrenchJm

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

Missing "Why should you be staff" part. Think you had an error in formatting. Numbers skip from 12-16.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

8 minutes ago, [GL] FrenchJm said:

I know this may sounds dumbb but what is so important about the forum ?

Keeping up to date on recent events, suggestions for Managers to look over player reports, warn appeals, ban appeals or ban requests. As Staff you should be looking at applications, player reports & appeals regulary.

Correction* SMT, so Head Admin+ can look over player reports and ect, only HoS looks over Applications.

Edited by Squash
  • Thanks 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

40 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

Joined only 8 days ago, low forums activity, recent warns.

Q16 is wrong.

I have also seen you break multiple rules in game such as crossing the blue line.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

5 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Q16 is wrong.

Its too early mate, get a bit more experience on the server, get to know the rules better and clear up your history.

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Q16 is wrong.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

Just joined the server and low activity on the forums. Also having a recent warn and also I have no idea who you are, also seems others don’t know you.

Also, as a trial mod you CANNOT ban whatsoever. You need an admin+ for the correct ban and the answer itself was confusing and rather hard to understand.

Just give it some time 🙂

Free From GL ❤️

13 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Q16 is wrong.

Other then I know you from Nu7 you are a little new. Get sometime looking around the forums and responding to things.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."