1. 1. Should I become an LT?

• Yes, Explain.
    • No, Explain.

In-Game Name: Drake

SteamID (If not available put N/A): STEAM_0:0:562911266

Rank You are Applying For: LT

Current Rank: S-PARA

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Week

How long have you been in EMS?: Since 11/07/2020 ( 2 months and 3 Days) 

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): (Ill Put it at the Bottom) 

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): I believe I would be a good fit for EMS LT because of my maturity and helpfulness with other people. I believe that I would be a good candidate because I could easily help anyone around EMS who has any problems with anything they need and as Low Command. I could also help the Other Low Command and High Command deal with Strikes, Promotions, Applications, and Meetings. I could help deal with any situations that gets brought up to command as professionally and maturely as possible. With the problems that Is brought up if there are 2 sides to the Story I could easily listen to both sides and see where both are coming from and deal with the situation where both of the people understand my decision and why im making it. I always show maturity, respect, activity, and more when on the EMS Job since I have chosen to come into this department so therefore im going to show loyalty and activity to the department. I also could help out make sure everyone I see whether its on-duty or off-duty is role-playing as EMS correctly and making sure they are not breaching the SOP and staying loyal to the Department. (Words, 202)

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes I understand.

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes, I promise to show my activity and to help in any way possible.

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes I agree to make sure I am always professional and mature on the job or while representing EMS.

Screenshot_331.png

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

8 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

active 

nice 

Ems I actually like to see on

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+ Support

-Active

-Respectful

-Takes EMS seriously and does it well

(Permission was given to apply at 1 week by HC)

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

• 3 months later...

+ Support

-Active

-Respectful

-Takes EMS seriously and does it well

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor