Will - Super Admin Application - Accepted

Will

Should I be promoted to Super Admin?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Will has held the position of Senior Admin since I joined the community. In that time he has proven that he is capable of holding his position and is ready for Super Admin. He is extremely professional and has the utmost discernment when dealing with complicated situations. He is polite and respectful and always helps out the lower ranks when they need it. All in all, Will is a fantastic individual who not only is ready for Superadmin but deserves it too.

Good luck Will, you deserve this rank. You helped me out alot

On 1/10/2021 at 5:20 AM, Killer. said:

+Support
Active

Mature / Professional

Good App

Been Senior Admin for a while.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
Active

Mature / Professional

Good App

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support
Active

Mature / Professional

Good App

GOOD LUCK YOU REALLY DESERVE IT YOU'VE DONE SO MUCH FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Huge +Support

I am not going to make a list of good qualitites, because they are all good. Will is one of the most dedicated Gaminglight members. He constantly plays and has fun with people, but at the same time NEVER rejects to help someone. He always helps anyone with any question, he perfectly deals with any hard/confusing situation be it on duty as staff or on duty as PD. Will has been Senior Admin for a VERY long time, and has the experience and knowledge to become a SuperAdmin. 
In General Will is just a great person that you can always rely on.
Love Chip ❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Head of Staff
On 1/10/2021 at 9:14 AM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Will has held the position of Senior Admin since I joined the community. In that time he has proven that he is capable of holding his position and is ready for Super Admin. He is extremely professional and has the utmost discernment when dealing with complicated situations. He is polite and respectful and always helps out the lower ranks when they need it. All in all, Will is a fantastic individual who not only is ready for Superadmin but deserves it too.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/10/2021 at 5:33 PM, Manscaped said:

+Support

I have nothing but respect for Will

His dedication to PD as well as the Staff Team has shown me that he is a player that deserves to be promoted to Super Admin

Good Luck!

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

On 1/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

I agree, Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

+Support
Active

Mature / Professional

Good App

Although we have had are ups and downs from time to time I truly feel you have both the experience and the maturity for this position good luck Will

On 1/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Will is one of the biggest role model for lower ranking staff members Hes very much ready for superadmin

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 1/10/2021 at 5:17 AM, Santa (BOH) said:

+support

-Active 

-Has been a senior admin for a long time

-Deserveto be superadmin 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 1/10/2021 at 4:20 AM, Killer. said:

+Support
Active

Mature / Professional

Good App

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager