Will - Super Admin Application - Accepted

Will

Should I be promoted to Super Admin?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Head Admin

What is your in-game name?: Will

What is your steam name?: [GL] Will

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Other than on PoliceRP, no.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 7, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? July 7, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2, see bans page: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198218993556 
[Screenshot]

Have you donated? Yes, $510 at time of posting

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

M: Matthew, Hotshot
HS: Eternity
HA: Jimmy James
SA: Jayden, Mikey, Max Holland

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I've been a part of the GL staff team for over a year now and held the rank of senior admin for a very large portion of that time. I've faced many different issues and problems throughout my time as a senior admin, having staff reports brought against me, dealing with just about every kind of staff sit under the sun, and doing my best to connect with everyday users and players in TS and in-game. I want to help the community and server more than I already do by expanding my list of responsibilities into dealing with issues other staff may not be able to deal with. Some of the more common issues JMT is tasked with from my perspective would be adding a car to a dealer, resetting a spawn point, to more extensive tasks like dealing with reports of staff misconduct or assisting SMT with their duties. Most of the interactions I try to have with the community are positive, coming primarily from playing in-game and talking with others in Discord. These activities have made me a more well-known person and staff member throughout the player base and a role model for newer staff members to look up to. That being said, I want to help PoliceRP and Gaminglight as a whole be the best they can be, holding them to the same high standards they've been held to by both the players and staff before me.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I would first bring or jail them on a roof and attempt to talk with the guy. In the situation they try running away, curse me out, or try RDMing me, I will warn them and jail/ ban the player for about a week or more (whichever fits best with the situation and based off other things they might have done.)

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

Try and watch the person (through spectating or watching from afar), look up info about the account, and try to see if I can determine who it is on the other side of the screen (most times, I will have someone else look at what I found to make sure I made no mistakes) before passing it off to an available SMT member for them to be banned.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?

I would bring them to a roof and try and explain to them that it is a blacklistable offence, hoping that they were joking around or at least inform them that it is not permitted. If they continue with the threats or talk of chargeback, I would call over a SMT/ JMT person that was already in game to ban them (or ban them for my max and put something up on the forums if none are available or in-game.)

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

I would bring them all to a rooftop, gag them, and freeze them if needed. I’d then try to talk to them about what they were doing and try to get their side before pursuing any warns/ bans. After talking with them and conveying my points to them, I ask them if they have questions, and return the ones that don’t need to be banned/ warned (if such actions are required).

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would ask someone else on staff (usually someone of equal or higher rank) and get their opinion on whatever I needed help with. If no other staff is on the server at the time, I will go off of whatever I feel is right or put something in Discord/ or ask someone in TS if needed.

Edited by Will
Screenshot
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Massive +Support

Will has held the position of Senior Admin since I joined the community. In that time he has proven that he is capable of holding his position and is ready for Super Admin. He is extremely professional and has the utmost discernment when dealing with complicated situations. He is polite and respectful and always helps out the lower ranks when they need it. All in all, Will is a fantastic individual who not only is ready for Superadmin but deserves it too.

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Will has held the position of Senior Admin since I joined the community. In that time he has proven that he is capable of holding his position and is ready for Super Admin. He is extremely professional and has the utmost discernment when dealing with complicated situations. He is polite and respectful and always helps out the lower ranks when they need it. All in all, Will is a fantastic individual who not only is ready for Superadmin but deserves it too.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

REALLY BIG +SUPPORT

How do I put this into words.  Will is one of the most upstanding community members I’ve encountered. Will is easily one of the most active staff members as well, holding two (iirc) of the top sit records. Will is also extremely professional and adheres to guidelines like scotch tape. Will is also someone you can rely on. He is mature, has his wits about him, and his head on a constant swivel. He’s also very dedicated. I’ll be in teamspeak with him talking about a subject when he will just randomly stop talking for 1-5 minutes to take sits. Apart from that, Will has almost 1.5 years of experience in the staff team, and almost 1 year as a senior admin. Will has been a great person to everyone he meets in the community. Will has also done some amazing things in his RP positions. In dispatch, he practically revived the department, before achieving PD HC. I have no doubts about his ability to lead. He has also dedicated lots of time to support, event team, and the diplomats. Over my time as staff, I’ve never been afraid to come to him for any question. 
Overall, I have no negatives to talk about here.  I fully believe in Wills abilities to perform as a superadmin.

Edited by jackyman21
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

I agree with what Raddish has to say. He's always helpful and has much experience as staff.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

8 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support
Active

Mature / Professional

Good App

Been Senior Admin for a while.

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

5 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

Massive +Support

I  couldn't agree more with Raddish here, now I will say at the start of Will's time as a Senior Admin he wasn't the best staff member, but I must say Will has improved by a massive amount over his time as Senior Admin and learns from his mistakes fast. I also believe Will can be trusted with the rank of Super Admin as he is the Assistant Chief of Police at my time of posting this.

Good luck on Super Admin, Will!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Massive +Support

Will is like a roll model to me and I think he deserves this rank

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png