Windu's StormTrooper Vice-Commander Application

-=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

Windu 4 Vice Commander?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Windu get Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my application!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST HVYL MAJ W3ndu 1017

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

StormTrooper

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

While there are many reasons that I feel I am ready for vice commander, the main reason that I WANT to become Vice Commander is because ever since I joined, the StormTrooper Corp. has been something that I can call home, logging on daily to see great people that are working hard to better the battalion; just as I am. Besides this, I feel like by becoming a Vice Commander I can continue to work on important changes throughout the battalion, whether it be with roster work or managing the sub classes.  Along with this, I feel like the StormTrooper activity recently has recently gone up, and I want to play a bigger role in helping out. Finally, I want to help Mickey lead the battalion to be the best it can be!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 days

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to help the Commander lead his men, and be someone that people can go to with any questions they have; with a sense of ease knowing that they will be answered.  With this comes leading all the sub classes, ensuring that tryouts are being held; and that they are active. Another big part of being a Vice Commander is maintaining the rosters, and making sure that all promotions are logged; as their are a lot of StormTroopers that get promoted throughout the day.  Finally, a big part of being a Vice Commander is representing yourself and the battalion in a mature, professional way, while acting in the best interest of the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

I should be trusted to be a Vice Commander primarily because throughout my time in the StormTrooper corp, I have always shown maturity and been professional while on job, handling issues from other battalions swiftly and in a timely manner. Along with this, I feel like I have been able to use a lot of the leadership skills that I developed on PoliceRP here, which have helped me become a better Officer. Another big reason why I should be trusted is the work that I have done for the battalion already. When I was first promoted to Officer; I was given HVYL, and HVY had around 3-5 active members. Currently it has over 20 members, with an average of 3-4 being on at any given time. I've put a lot of time and effort into HVY, and want to now focus on putting that time and effort into all the subclasses. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online for 3-5 hours daily; but accessable via TeamSpeak or Discord nearly 24/7. The main reason I cannot play in-game more is due to lag issues that I have currently, but I am working to resolve them.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 Warning on PoliceRP for FearRP; on July 26th

Edited by -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature
Everything that is needed from a Vice Commander is found all in MAJ W3ndu. This man inspires people to stay on the ST job and roleplay and have fun doing that. He inspires his men to rank up within the Stormtrooper Corps, nevertheless W3ndu is someone who deserves this position and therefor should be given it.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

1 minute ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature
Everything that is needed from a Vice Commander is found all in MAJ W3ndu. This man inspires people to stay on the ST job and roleplay and have fun doing that. He inspires his men to rank up within the Stormtrooper Corps, nevertheless W3ndu is someone who deserves this position and therefor should be given it.

21 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

He's also my dad, dont hate! Most helpful and the best officer I could ever ask for!

-Mick

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

+support

Magma love ❤

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

Yes Windu = Good

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

7 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

GOOD LUCK :))

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

9 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

9 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

Good luck man!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 1/10/2021 at 3:12 AM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

On 1/10/2021 at 8:12 AM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Major Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible
-Mature

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

+Support

• Active, I never heard of this man until one day I did. At which point I could not stop seeing him places.
  • All my interactions back in the day when we saw each other more were all positive.
  • Is able to control a room well from what I have heard.
  • The feats listed in their app is impressive and show signs of a promising leader.