Odin/AX1's DT Commander application

0din

Am I fit for the commander position?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the commander position?

• Yes
    • No

1.What is your IGN (IN Game Name):

My in-game name is AX1 in my primary life, however in out of character contexts I’m usually referred to as Odin.

2.What Regiment are you applying for?:

I’m applying for the role of the commander position of Death Troopers.

3.Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:

The reason why I want to become the commander of Death Troopers is because I believe they not only need but deserve good leadership figures. I know for an elite regiment like Death Troopers to thrive & operate with the utmost efficiency they require the proper authority figures to enforce that factor & the regiments ideals and standards which is why I’m applying, I know exactly what must be done for this regiment and I have a great deal of plans, ideas, suggestions and improvements at the ready for Death Troopers that’ll help contribute into making it exceedingly organized & coordinated, which is one of the primary objectives for a regiment like this because having a small set of organized troops can outmatch a greater number of unorganized troops. I’ve grown comfortable with the idea of leading a full sized battalion throughout my time in Death Troopers, I’ve developed and grown more in regards to leadership and I think I’m to do whatever it takes to ensure that this battalion stays on top of every category and in every situation. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

I have approximately ~7 weeks on the server.

5.What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:

The main purpose of a commander of a branch is to help their subordinates and ensuring that the day to day operations of the regiments are going accordingly and without any major or even slight issues, they help solve internal affairs/problems within their regiment but they should also be maintaining good communications with other battalion leaders to ensure that they can all work accordingly with each other. Commanders should above all else be the ones to handle regimental bonds and ensure that one battalion doesn’t have an issue or conflict with another, the reason for this is because regardless of what branch you’re in, on the server we’re all a collective team and it’s very important that all members are able to work with each other and not start any issues just because of regimental or ranking status. The commander should also be the figure that makes major changes, improvements, and suggestions for a regiment that helps contribute to either the server or battalion as a whole, this being things such as necessary SOP updates, posting new documents or guidelines and making suggestions on the forums for things such as weapon changes or a complete regimental overhaul, the reason why this is the role of a commander of a regiment and not any other rank is because the commander is a figure of seniority and they ultimately know what’s best for the regiment, they are your best person to go for when you have a major concern or question that only they can give a good answer to, or solve with the best foreseeable outcome.

6.Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

I can be trusted with the commander position because I have been in commanding positions before, I used to serve as the captain of Alpha-1 'Red right hand' in a different community where I commanded a squad of dedicated individuals for around a few months before my departure from that server.  I've also been extending my leadership capabilities to assist other regiments like stormtroopers where I serve as an NCO currently where I help provide a positive experience to not just the stormtroopers but also other regiments so they can form a better opinion of the regiment as a whole. My ultimate goal is to do what those before me in this position have done, and that is to contribute something special to the regiment and really help stick out. I’m planning on making Death Troopers more disciplined, serious but also more easy to work with. I understand the conflicts that Death Troopers face with other regiments and battalions at times and I will work on correcting that to the point where Death Troopers are seen as a reliability rather than just an annoyance or a bother, this will not only help make it easier for Death troopers to go about their daily operations but it will also open up communication opportunities with said other regiments and regimental leaders where we positive experiences can be created. I will ensure that the officers are fully prepared to do their job and are able to perform their expected duties so that their subordinates(NCO’s) may go about theirs with the utmost efficiency, to have a functional regiment you need every cog in the machine to work, if one fails the entire thing goes down. It is extremely important to enforce the SOP, solve drama/issues and I know exactly what must be done when those kinds of situations occur. I’m nothing short of completely dedicated to this regiment, I’ve made a great deal of documents for it such as marksman & heavy training, SOP suggestions, guides for the different ranks and much more, and with that said I care about this regiment and it’s members. I wanna be able to ensure that the day I resign this regiment can still proceed to operate with complete functionality, self sufficiency is a very useful skill and if that can be applied to a regiment then you can do anything with it.

7.How often can you be Online?:

I can be online almost every single day for approximately ~5 - 6 hours, however If I'm on I'm usually on for the entirety of the day. i

8. Do you have any warnings?(What for?):

I have 7 warnings on other servers, 1 warning on imperial rp for ltap, none of these warns are active.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

+Support
-Active
-Deserves the position of VCMDR
-Done a-lot for the battalion 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
18 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

44 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active

sounds like that one guy...

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Just now, mikey! said:

sounds like that one guy...

you mean dat talila guy? yeah ik ik

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

58 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active

An incredible Vice Commander

Edited by Lukewarm Pizza

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

This man is the reason I joined DT. He knows what it means to be Commander and I believe he has what it takes.

HUGE +support from me

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

10 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Amazing leader

- Super active

- Dedicated

- Nice dude

Good luck Odin! :))

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

15 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

19 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Amazing leader

- Super active

- Dedicated

- Nice dude

Good luck Odin! :))

Good Luck Odin, you really deserve the spot and take good care of your DT and are overall a really nice person!

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

On 1/9/2021 at 4:40 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active

Former Trial Senior Guard