Terra’s server wide retirement

Terraman505

I know, I know i’m not command so this isn’t going to hit as bad as some other one’s but my time has come and I thought I would give a proper farewell, yes i’m retiring from the server but time to time I might pop on to d-class for a little bit every once in a while. Every time I take an LOA I miss the server and want to come back but once it ends I just end up not wanting to, some of you may know i’ve been going through a lot of stress right now and I honestly just don’t wanna play on the server. Thank you guys for making my 2020 not suck!

SECURITY

Security High command - You guys have always impressed me and have always been what i’ve looked at for inspiration

Security Senior command - Ahh I remember when most of you guys were just an sm like me it’s good to see that you’ve really made it up there

Security Low command - You know i’ve always wanted to be one of you guys but with a title like “The forever SM” it’s kind of hard to, I hope that all of you guys at some point make it to Senior command

Security NCO’s - Keep doing what you guys do best and to whoever may take my spot I wish that you have better luck with command than I did

Security Enlisted - Just make sure you listen to your higher ups and do what you’re told to other than that I hope you guys become the next batch of NCO’s

CI

(Note to CI: sorry for being so inactive all the time)
CI High command - I barely knew you guys but you guys always seemed like cool dudes and Neo how’s that amazon package?

Rest of CI command - What’s ci command like?

CI NCO’s - I hope each and every one of you gets that sweet title of CI command

CI Enlisted - I’m happy to see that you guys even escaped the foundation to even think that was possible in the first place and look at you guys!

Farewell from your friend Terra

(Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:538400132)

• Gaminglight Love 2

bro you are cringe i stfg

🙄

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic