Vicious/CMDR Boss's Resignation from the server

Vicious

I have tried to work and build thing up but the stress of life and trying to not let small things get to me. Today after my out burst at my own IC I have decided that I need to leave and vanish into the background with the people that have retired before me. I have never been to good at good byes but I will say this. I made friends and I made enemies, but in all my time playing on the server I will honestly say. In my eyes I have never met a server as friendly and welcoming. This was the first server I have retired from that did not break down from corruption or internal fights. Rule number 1 in my code: Never get pissed and yell at your troops over petty shit, and i broke it and I will pay for it. MAY IT STAY STRONG AND FIGHT.

I don't think i will ever find a server like this one ever again. But maybe I will forget and come back as a nameless ST. Who knows?

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

I've only been on the server since late November, But Vicious, you were the best Commander I've served under in all of my time playing on gmod,  It was an honor to be under your command. I'm gonna miss you  Vicious, I hope you  have a good life and I hope you return someday. You're not the first Commander I've lost but this one hurts the most. You'll always be Boss in my eyes.  IC will fight on strong for you.  o7 1138. 

(P.S) This fucking hurts a lot wtf...

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

You were a damn good commander and an even better friend. I’m going to miss you man. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors and I hope the stress dies down for you. Godspeed and farewell for now. Until we meet again my friend, it has been an honor!

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

Ima miss you vicious. You were always a good medic. And a even better IC Commander

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 12:03 AM, Vicious said:

I don't think i will ever find a server like this one ever again. But maybe I will forget and come back as a nameless ST. Who knows?

i look forward to this mysterious ST

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Adam. locked this topic