Should Griffith be SNR Mod?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Griffith be SNR Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Griffith De Santa

What is your steam name?: [GL] Griffith

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:222321996

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, on an old server that shut down and icefuse mil rp

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Maybe around march

What date did you make your forums account? August 6th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 1662438392_GarrysMod1_5_202110_42_53PM.thumb.png.ffc49f55878c3555f601169581589c68.png

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Lots of times

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Eternity, Zerg, Alex Raddish

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve Senior Moderator for a couple reasons. First off I am very active on the server. I have been extremely consistent, getting on the admin job on a daily basis, for hours at a time, even with school going on. I've sacrificed a lot of time to help the server and the community become a better place for everyone. I believe I've helped in making the server better, and would love to increase my rank to be able to help even more. I've learned a lot since I first started, and the other great amazing staff helped me out along the way (thank you guys).  I also have a lot of experience from the other servers I staffed, which helped me increase my skills immensely, and I believe I have the skills required to become a Senior Moderator. I've helped lot's of Trial Mods and Mods in their sits to render a good situation as well. I've also read over the rules dozens of times and know them very well. I've never been reported and have never gotten a warn before, ever, and that will never happen in the future. I also believe I get a good sit count, and I've already referenced the amount of time I've spent on staff.  If I get this rank, I think I could enforce the rules even better, because all I can do is warn and jail people as a mod. Thank you for reading this, have a good one. Also I would like to hear some constructive criticism in the replies if anyone thinks that I could do better.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring the reporter and the person that was reported on to a roof, then I would ask them what happened. When they start to curse at me, I would ask them to please stop, and if they kept doing it I would mute and gag them. Then I would check logs to see all of the people that were RDMed. Then I would ungag and unmute them and give them one last chance to talk. If they still kept cussing, I would gag and mute them again and warn them for MRDM (maybe mic spam, depending on how the cursing was played out). Then I would ask someone to come and ban them for the correct amount of time. 

Edited by Griffith

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Good Guy

-Good app

Griffith has helped me out a ton as I became staff on this server. I believe he has worked hard and deserves to work at the next level.

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

Changing to +/- Support

Good Staff Member

Could use more time a mod

Overall your a good guy I just think you need more experience.

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-Support

Active

Hops on Staff, when needs to

I think you just need more time as moderator and get more experience

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

7 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

not ready for snr mod 

seen you double warn someone because you wanted to add an extra reason 

not super active 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

15 hours ago, Earl Scruggs said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Good Guy

-Good app

Griffith has helped me out a ton as I became staff on this server. I believe he has worked hard and deserves to work at the next level.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

16 hours ago, Earl Scruggs said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Good Guy

-Good app

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

+/- Support 

-Active 

-Nice 

-Good App 

-You need to be a MOD for a little bit longer 

Give it a little time and I will +support, Good Luck 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

4 hours ago, TheDerick said:

Changing to +/- Support

Good Staff Member

Could use more time a mod

Overall your a good guy I just think you need more experience.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, John Newsom said:

+/- Support 

-Active 

-Nice 

-Good App 

-You need to be a MOD for a little bit longer 

Give it a little time and I will +support, Good Luck 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 1/5/2021 at 11:49 PM, Earl Scruggs said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Good Guy

-Good app

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head Admin
On 1/6/2021 at 3:25 PM, Killer. said:

-Support

Active

-support I think you might need to read up on the staff handbook because I always see you asking questions that can be answered by reading the handbook

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Head of Staff
On 1/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, Killer. said:

-Support

Active

5 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-support I think you might need to read up on the staff handbook because I always see you asking questions that can be answered by reading the handbook

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander