Is Alpha Fit For Staff  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is Alpha Fit For Staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Alpha / Dex Maru

What is your steam name?: [GL] Alpha 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:158575448

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was staff on GL PRP Senior Mod and CWRP I reached the rank of admin on clone wars Senior mod on clone wars RP and gm on Clonewars and event team on PRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2018

What date did you make your forums account? September 15 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? Tmod 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been on gaminglight for some time now. I have been on IMPRP for some of it. I feel like I am trustworthy of upholding a staff rank in this community as I have done before. I know a lot of the staff members and community members. I feel like I am very mature for my age(some may disagree) . I know how to handle myself in stressful situations. I know how things work around with the staff team. I like to prioritize that everyone in this server gets a good chance to roleplay. I was a former staff member and I feel like I proved myself when I was here as a ex admin and senior mod and I would like the chance to do it again. I like helping others who can and cant help themselves. I feel like i am a selfless person by putting others' needs before my own. I like the feeling of helping someone else and making them happy. I may not be the oldest on the server and people way think i am a immature kid but i would like the chance to prove them wrong and I feel like as staff I can do exactly that. I really enjoy staffing and helping other so if given the chance i will.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Jail tp them to a isolated location I would try to deescalate the situation Warn him after they start cursing me out alot i would get a Admin or higher to come assist me if he feels like a ban is necessary for this. If i was a differnt rank they would have been gaged and banned for 5 or more days if it is needed.

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+/- Support

- Knows when to be serious

- Has past experience

- Long time member

If he wants to become staff I think he's fully capable to do so.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

+Support
-Good reputation
-Former Experience
-Decent Application

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥